the thread about nothing...

on the real, though... most of the super pretty, super bad chicks i've dealt with have gave me a bad yamb experience...

they've become accustomed to just lying there, and the guy is satisfied b/c he's just lucky to have a dime breezy naked in the bed...

the best yambs besides my high school sweetheart was from a solid 6.5.... that had that butt.
true story. my ex was a pillow princess... stupid bird would just lie there and outright refused to get skewered from behind. she was hella pretty but i got more satisfaction swacking my own steak than banging her. even her suck jobs were lame. some dirtbag's gona wife her and enjoy years and years of mind-numingly boring sex. 

my bad chicks have been beasts in bed.....don't know what's up with yall's. had one that was subpar and she said she was a virgin, but some dude who didn't know she was on the roster said he beat before. he was probably lying. sorry guys, but ya'll may be doing something wrong. if she just laying there i figure she's not into it which I would equate to something being done wrong.

Key word "MOST" Mr. Notsohumble Bragginton III
laugh.gif
some are lazy, some are too self conscious or uncomfortable, and some are downright righteous. But overall, the best sex tends to come from the 6-7.5 group (because theyre still attractive, and willing to please)
truth. dont be afraid to call out a bad chick out on her sex game

I'm trying to downsize a little bit and I've never sold anything online so I know nothing about shipping. Do I just to the post office and buy a box big enough then they take care of the rest? Prolly sounds like a stupid question. Flamesuit on.
What you selling?

The PO has priority boxes. You pay a flat fee & you can put as much as you can fit in the box.

Anyone Ever actually use Rosetta Stone? I know French pretty well, and I want to try learning Spanish...does it really work??

Anyone make a move from NY to Cali (SF)? My cousin moved there, well not in SF, but Stockton which I believe isnt that far away. Thinking of taking a semester of school (spring) somewhere in SF, just for a change of scenery.

What movie shall I watch today? Men in black 3, battleship, hunger games, or Abraham Lincoln vampire one?

This. I've never really liked implants unless it's on pron
laugh.gif
.... My girl is working with b cups and I'm cool wit that... implants have that unnatural movement lookin like static softballs....chicks should stick with what they were blessed with,
natural >>>>>implants
Ive been with a girl with implants before and it actually was a turn off.    They bounced funny and they just didnt look and feel right.   It doesnt matter to me how big they are as long as there real.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom