the thread about nothing...

Eughk.
One of the best this year to me.
Some of the most clever, surprising fight scenes I can remember. :smokin

The-Raid-Mondo.jpg

Last edited:
Man, Pizza Hut needs to step their specialty pizza game up. :smh:

I've been ordering the same pizzas for decades!(Meat Lovers and Supreme).

hey guys, whats a legit pomade for hair? I recently got that mario gomez cut and I don't want my hair to look all gelled up. Leaning towards a more natural, dry looking look.

my bad chicks have been beasts in bed.....don't know what's up with yall's. had one that was subpar and she said she was a virgin, but some dude who didn't know she was on the roster said he beat before. he was probably lying. sorry guys, but ya'll may be doing something wrong. if she just laying there i figure she's not into it which I would equate to something being done wrong.
*shaq face *

You either

1. Don't know what good yambs are or
2. Don't know what a dime breezy looks like ...

ANY guy who's truly been around the block knows that mostly pretty girls are lame..

I bet you think dime breezys are harder to talk to cuz they get approached all the time too...

My lady gets her car backed into at the gym.....and it was in the same exact spot a Semi tireblow out hit her car on 95. Damn, saved her $700 now that the other guy's insurance is taking care of it. I swear she is the luckiest person.

Someone threw a steal trash can at the side of my car.....someone else backed into it at the park and dipped and another person clipped it in the front in a parking lot. No note or nothing any of those times.

She has the person wait for her....come into the gym and let her know what happened.

Females got it easy.

*shaq face *
You either
1. Don't know what good yambs are or
2. Don't know what a dime breezy looks like ...
ANY guy who's truly been around the block knows that mostly pretty girls are lame..
I bet you think dime breezys are harder to talk to cuz they get approached all the time too...

You guys could both be right.....just two different set of experiences. No biggie.....0]

Man, Pizza Hut needs to step their specialty pizza game up. :smh:

I've been ordering the same pizzas for decades!(Meat Lovers and Supreme).

Man i used to like pizza hut but now...i feel like their pizza is so generic :x

Back
Top Bottom