the thread about nothing...

I miss that guy

Been asking this since 96. The answer....different.

Things would be way different, not just with music (I no). He would've grown into something great - I honestly believe that he would've changed the world as corny as that sounds... dude was special NH

BAHAHAHAA.

LMAO for real had me dying :lol:

I just want to be happy

I know what you mean... I'm not exactly sure what you're going through but I've been dealing with severe depression for years and sometimes I just don't get it... When it comes down to it I'm fortunate for what little I have but still I struggle... I shouldn't have to try to be happy

Got so high and lost my Vape pen. It's doing my head in. I know its in my *** house

Last edited:
Sadly yes i ain't got the time for a car payment she is a 2009 and paid off. First actual problem with my Corolla in 160k miles

My Maxima's check engine light came on and it was $3000 worth of problems

I ended up trading it and don't regret it

But in ur case I would have done the same thing

Sadly yes i ain't got the time for a car payment she is a 2009 and paid off. First actual problem with my Corolla in 160k miles

My Maxima's check engine light came on and it was $3000 worth of problems

I ended up trading it and don't regret it

But in ur case I would have done the same thing

I ended up talking the guy down. He wanted to replace the ground wire to my battery my battery harness itself put a new starter in just in case...i was like look the starter has never been an issue. Then he gave me the 3rd degree about surges...and electrical current being uneven and it could fry my alternator blah blah blah. I was like don't replace the starter. Its corroded though and you need to replace it....i was like nope not doing it. They wanted $290 for the starter and $190 for the labor.

So now that isn't happening so its still over priced but they charged me $140 right off the bat for an electrical diagnosis of the whole car to find the issue. So i was already vested with this garage. So cut my losses at about $500 for the wires the harness and the diagnostics.

I hate car maintenance

Back
Top Bottom