the thread about nothing...

Dear people who push the elevator button, if it's lit up STOP PRESSING THE DAMN BUTTON REPEATEDLY!  It's not coming any faster. Be patient.

Microsoft one note is the truth.

Didn't even know what it was got me copying power points dropping them in my notes circling things on the clip with some typed up notes. So integrated props to you microsoft im feelin it

So I went out to breakfast with my dad and my sister. Bill came out to the $34 and change. My dad gave the waitress a $100 bill. She says, "will you be needing change?" Her service was average at best so that kinda got me annoyed.

Am I just being cheap or is it normal to tip almost 200%?

That moment when you realize you picked the right one...

Today is my 5 year wedding anniversary. Wife texted me to check the trunk. Just walked to the garage on lunch break. In the trunk was a new pair of Obsidian Blue Foams, a fresh button up to match, a new PS4 headset, and a $100 gift certificate to The Green Solution (legal marijuana store here in Denver lol)

I didn't respond saying "thank you" or "I love you " or send any heart emojis or nothin. i just sent her a "prepare your anus" meme lol

Last edited:
Aye you ain't gotta be creepin...

I don't know why you acting like you cleaning up...

Always think a ***** gone steal something...

Edit-

Last edited:
Got TPAB playing out my car while I'm sitting in my driveway facing it :smokin

Kid with a camo hoodie with a confederate flag on it was out here vibing with me a bit ago :lol:

Son said he loved Kendrick even though he couldn't understand a lot of what he be tombout.

Music is a powerful thing man.

Shout out Nawzlew Nawzlew happy birthday bruh.

Last edited:
Happy birthday...:smokin

happy birthday homie

this weather has got to go why is it snowing 

Kid with a camo hoodie with a confederate flag on it was out here vibing with me a bit ago :lol:

Son said he loved Kendrick even though he couldn't understand a lot of what he be tombout.

thanks bros

U still got ya babymombs washin da whip??

Damn brahs i hate when i send someone a stupid text message. Dont know how to redeem maself

Damn brahs i hate when i send someone a stupid text message. Dont know how to redeem maself

the opportunity past b

Every time I buy plane tickets I contemplate just buying a one way ticket.

San Francisco in May. Could possibly be staying out there...forever

the opportunity past b

Actually she texted me sayin da pic wont downloadd

U aint touchin ma swag b

B**** has owed me money for months, says doesn't have the money yet can afford Ultra. I don't get this **** man

Back
Top Bottom