the thread about nothing...

Damn tan members just gonna ignore me n **** huh? So anybody know where raymon went? He was such a frequent poster..smh

500x1000px-LL-248983bb_10eq4xc.jpeg

Happy birthday.. :nthat:

cars broke...electrical ground wire needs to be replaced so does the strarter....$900....just when you think you are getting ahead
Damn son

I say but the parts n do it yourself, dont know how you feel about that though.

Last edited:
cars broke...electrical ground wire needs to be replaced so does the strarter....$900....just when you think you are getting ahead
Damn son

I say but the parts n do it yourself, dont know how you feel about that though.

Thats what i decided to do really. I told them not to touch the starter. So saved my self $400 if it brakes il just put a new starter in myself. You know how those garages are "we want to put in a OEM starter that cost $290" when i can go to auto zone get a NAPA starter for $100 then they wanted $190 for labor...uh nope just gonna do it myself if need be

Tanning on the weekend because i have no car :lol: what you guys up to this weekend

Random dumb question: if I burn a continuous 1 hour mix on a CD (yes people still use those) is there a way to split it up into 6 10 min tracks?

I'm in Zales wedding ring shopping with my homeboy.....yea, I ain't never getting married.

4 racks for a ring?! Solely on the strength that everyone else does it?!?

We good, Hoss...

Lit up around 11 last night, went to sleep, woke up still buzzing. What is life? :nerd: What are we? :nerd: And why is jadakiss as hard as it gets? :nerd:

That moment when you realize you picked the right one...

Today is my 5 year wedding anniversary. Wife texted me to check the trunk. Just walked to the garage on lunch break. In the trunk was a new pair of Obsidian Blue Foams, a fresh button up to match, a new PS4 headset, and a $100 gift certificate to The Green Solution (legal marijuana store here in Denver lol)

I didn't respond saying "thank you" or "I love you " or send any heart emojis or nothin. i just sent her a "prepare your anus" meme lol

You def picked the right one. :pimp: One day, I too, want to know those feels. :wow:

Last edited:
She told me she got a boyfriend, ain't this some ********. :lol: I hate this **** sometimes, "it's all in the game yo!" :smh:

Back
Top Bottom