the thread about nothing...

I feel y'all, think I just need to get out the house more cause idk where else to meet people my age at.

Every time I clean up it gets back to where it was a week later. :lol:

Just had in n out for the first time. Burger was damn near identical to sonics and animal style fries are add gross as they look.

I can tell you aren't happy by looking at your pics. Creep life. You doing all that talking but ain't no smile on ya face. I seent it.

Might start curbing the family. It's all love but I don't need that added stress right now.

She told me she got a boyfriend, ain't this some ********.
laugh.gif
I hate this **** sometimes, "it's all in the game yo!"
mean.gif

spring is basically here. birds bout to be out in flocks ready for dat action, boss.

you got plenty of time to flursh.
f50c9c0daf4d2d71a7034ce81fa43423f7196143cddb8782bf1572a8a1bf9380.jpg

Got finals tomorrow, been studying/taking notes from just 2 chapters of a textbook for past 12 hours, feel like I'm going to curve out any moment now. The struggle smh.

A&P of Reproductive and Endocrine system is grueling.

finally finished watching "Blood in Blood Out" in one sitting rather than multiple viewings.. 

Soy De Pico Aliso

Just out a huge dent in my savings but atleast I got school off my back and my insurance but I'll make it back .

50 days sober.  I feel more energetic, have gained a sweet-tooth, and I can now eat out without dropping $50+ I'm still getting used to being in social settings where everyone else is drinking though.  I guess one day at a time. 

50 days sober.  I feel more energetic, have gained a sweet-tooth, and I can now eat out without dropping $50+ I'm still getting used to being in social settings where everyone else is drinking though.  I guess one day at a time. 

That's big! Keep going!

JetBlue or Virgin Airlines (even though there's a $160 difference already and I haven't even added my luggage fees)?
I like to feel fancy when I travel :wow:

Im sitting here watching cheers on netflix and wondering to myself you have to be a drunk to go to a bar every day right.....

Back
Top Bottom