the thread about nothing...

Late birthday gift

Man I was so close to telling this nosey co worker where to go, he don't need to know why I wasn't at work yesterday. Always nosing around my biz. :smh:

Yall ****** better lay down, yeah I mean stay down, you get hit with this K round yo *** ain't gone make it...

I went through some **** and had to go clean. i gained a sweet tooth too but the energy part not so much. It was awkward being in situations and honestly only reason I lasted so long was because I isolated myself from those situations. wasn't good but i needed it. I lasted 87 days without a drink. Dro or hard drug wise I've been off that for 7 months
 good stuff bro

I went through some **** and had to go clean. i gained a sweet tooth too but the energy part not so much. It was awkward being in situations and honestly only reason I lasted so long was because I isolated myself from those situations. wasn't good but i needed it. I lasted 87 days without a drink. Dro or hard drug wise I've been off that for 7 months
Right on to the both of you. Been off the drank for a month+. Today I'm telling myself its my last day of smoking. How many times you heard that? lol 

I actually came across this as well.  Can't believe Dontello died.

I didn't even know they still had comics.  Whats the story?

Turtles was assualting the technodrome . Don and metalhead stayed to run communication bebop and rocksteady broke into the lair murked him.

Tmnt comics =hbo
Tmnt cartoon= cartoon

YALL know how to completely turn off subscriptions? I've received over 40 emails today from NT. Tried looking in settings, saw nothing. go full mode and not use mobile?

Turtles was assualting the technodrome . Don and metalhead stayed to run communication bebop and rocksteady broke into the lair murked him.

Tmnt comics =hbo
Tmnt cartoon= cartoon
Yeah, I remember the OG comics where they were actually ruthless and there was a lot more killing.  The cartoons were just more watered down for the kids.

So does this mean the comics are ending soon? Is Ralph going to be next up as the leader?  Btw are they still teenagers in the comics.

Idk man he might get brought back its the comics . The original guys whonstarted it are workin on it. Usagi yo jimbo is a good one if you can find back issues.

YALL know how to completely turn off subscriptions? I've received over 40 emails today from NT. Tried looking in settings, saw nothing. go full mode and not use mobile?
Switch to desktop version -> Click your username and go to preferences -> Look for Notifications and Subscriptions -> Uncheck Send email notifications

Last edited:
Any tips on starting a Youtube channel and actually getting views?

My friend and I did our first topic on like our top 5 jordans or whatever to start things off. You guys have any tips on how we can improve for future videos?

Watch in HD lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom