the thread about nothing...

I have made the descision to put my bid in regardless of whether she mess with someone else now...

Really hope my father comes through with this hookup, will put my heart and soul into this ****. |I

Need the loud pack...:nerd:

Good video guys! I hate to be that guy, but them jams got me questioning them...

Yea, the soles are surprisingly still really clear, but I've tried my best to keep them in top notch condition since I got them.

Pics in spoiler...

They look better in them pics, sorry wasn't saying they are fake just saying the lighting made me question it. Keep up the vids, good stuff

Anyone here good with Calculus (basic limits and stuff).

I have an assignment that I completed and just wanted to double check everything.

Anyone here good with Calculus (basic limits and stuff).

I have an assignment that I completed and just wanted to double check everything.
Mathway.com

Use the force fam.

Nah, it's based on a graph he gave us and we need to use laws and stuff. Don't think it's anything I can input.

Thanks for the site tho, been using wolfram and that's a good addition.

Send me a pm if you think you can help :nerd:

Last edited:
How To Make In America was such a good, fun and entertaining show. It sucks that it wasn't picked up for season 3.

I need new shoes for work. What would you guys say is the most comfy kicks?

How To Make In America was such a good, fun and entertaining show. It sucks that it wasn't picked up for season 3.

I need new shoes for work. What would you guys say is the most comfy kicks?

How to make it in america was my fav show on TV. Still bitter its gone.

What is your work atmosphere? Casual id say roshe or adidas pure boost.

I bought new couches like three weeks ago and they still haven't called me about delivering them

I didn't realize it took so long

I know those feels all too well.

Girl i last slept with 3 days ago hit me with the "im 11 days late". I had a whole day of panic. Then the next day "i took a test...we are good"

The feels that come over you....

Any tips on starting a Youtube channel and actually getting views?

My friend and I did our first topic on like our top 5 jordans or whatever to start things off. You guys have any tips on how we can improve for future videos?
Watch in HD lol
Act a fool....that always gets views...I'll peep your vid later.
I have made the descision to put my bid in regardless of whether she mess with someone else now...

Really hope my father comes through with this hookup, will put my heart and soul into this ****.
tired.gif

Need the loud pack...
nerd.gif
Don't get stabbed....

Started off good, writing stalled and got stale fast. I watched it all, and while it showed promise, the writers took too long to get there. It got what it deserved. 
I bought new couches like three weeks ago and they still haven't called me about delivering them

I didn't realize it took so long
F yo couch! 
laugh.gif
. Srs, call and complain tho. That's too long.

When you find out she's on her period...

She hit me up this morning...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I'mma need that Bernie gif.
what's up guys and gals and Cleveland with a winning record in the NBA
What are you guys wearing this summer?
Foxamillio! via  @Eazy804   
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom