the thread about nothing...

CGMX6NVWQAAjvq3.jpg

Truck buckles in Brooklyn, gives away watermelons. 

Repped for the avy :smokin

Happy birthday to me NT. Hittin the young age of 23.

Just wanted to say, I've been a member for over 10 years and I've learned so much and gained many different perspectives at viewing things, just wanted to shout NT out.

happy bornday fam.

enjoy

GOAT

Love Mullen, Prod and Nyjah though :smokin

hanging out with a AWG tonight. We'll see how that goes. Seems like she's looking for a real relationship. Welp.

Happy G day braveheart.

That heavenly blessed Asian women right there. :pimp:

This semester there were these two chicks that I really wanted to talk too. I know they were feeling me too, cause I would catch them eyeing the kid (separate occasions of course). Now that the semester is over, I totally regret not approaching either of them.

Do it man. Flourish. Whats the worse thats going to happen? And you'll never know the outcome unless you initiate, wether it be good or bad.

For me, I guess it's because I'm going through a lot of personal issues. And like you, I don't have many friends nor do I make the effort to. I'm just in a really dark place right now, and I'm not ready to let anyone in. I use shoes and clothes to fill in the void in my life, just material things. But they don't truly make me happy, just momentarily. I'm scared of the unknown, like whats the end game if I were to talk to those girls. Like I truly don't know what I want. Maybe if I did approach them I would get some answers to my own questions, and now I really regret it.

Bruh are you me right now? Lol. It's like I want to be a little more active with my social circles but something is keeping me from doing it, men and women. I got a few females I'm into but 1 doesn't hit my jack and she claims my messages don't always come through but I'm like how do you not see me calling you?? Then has the nerve to be all up on me when we see each other in person. If you're really not into ya boy just say so I can be gone :lol: The other girl is kind of "young" but she's really nice, idk if she's feeling me like I think she is or if it's just her niceness speaking loud and clear. I honestly think it's me that's messing these relationships up with people unknowingly from some deep rooted issue.

When I switch lanes and I dont hit the light

Get off the road. :smh:

embarassed.gif

White girls wit tha phatty,

pink thong riding up that mass, peppermint patty

I know that kitten delicious,

give me one chance I might do something vicious

cause I like my girl petite,

wouldn't dare cheat

pay for a suite, and eat that meat like it was low priced wheat

break necks, but she can't kill my ego

say she want me, now you speaking my lingo

make a skeet pattern on her back

call that bingo

now I'm winning, ain't got time to catch feelings

i smash and dash, and retrieve my dealings

Welp, I'm taking this L in stride. I feel better getting that **** off my chest though can't lie. Back to square one and playing the field I suppose. :smokin

Is Canada in North America? If they are, are they considered American? And why aren't white people addresses as European American? If I was born here but I'm Asian, am I considered Asian American?

Back
Top Bottom