the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

Speaking to Comcast customer service over the phone is a ******* joke

I swear I wish I could go through the Phone and strangle these people. Trying to tell me they'll send a technician out on Monday, I said hold up on Monday ? Nah I ain't waiting till Monday **** needs to be fixed now. Had a technician out here earlier and he didn't have the right equipment what a ******* joke

Shout out to priceline.com name your price :smokin
Got a ticket from LA to DC for the MMM next week for $305. $348 with fees. Prices were up for $800 + :x

what are you supposed to do... Put the car in park, let go of brake pad then use parking brake(the extra one you use for uphill cases) then turn off the car OR park, parking brake, let go of brake pad then turn off car?

what are you supposed to do... Put the car in park, let go of brake pad then use parking brake(the extra one you use for uphill cases) then turn off the car OR park, parking brake, let go of brake pad then turn off car?

I think I depress the brake pedal and shift to park and then turn off the car. I think some cars wont let you take thenkey out of the ignition if you're not in park. As for when to engage the parking brake, does this really matter for automatic? I typically don't use the parking brake when on relatively level ground. Hills are a must. For manual transmissions I always shift to first and keep the clutch in THEN pull the handbrake THEN kill the engine.

Press the brake, put the car into neutral, let go of the brake, pull the emergency brake, shift the car into Park.

Speaking to Comcast customer service over the phone is a ******* joke

I swear I wish I could go through the Phone and strangle these people. Trying to tell me they'll send a technician out on Monday, I said hold up on Monday ? Nah I ain't waiting till Monday **** needs to be fixed now. Had a technician out here earlier and he didn't have the right equipment what a ******* joke

I know this struggle.

Had the tv guy come set my stuff up and we ordered 2 dvr boxes and one regular box. Dude shows up with 1 dvr box and one regular box. I was like what? So of course we are charged the first month for 3 boxes and we had 2. So i had to deal with that. Then the alarm breaks (xfinity home)....so dude comes back out to give us our other box. He brings a regular box.....i was like uh we need a dvr box...he said oh il come back...well can you fix the alarm while you are here? No there is an alarm guy that does that i am not that person.

I hate comcast so much

Has anyone experienced a pressure in your head that happens randomly, and tingling sensations all over the body (also at random) due to stress?

Has anyone experienced a pressure in your head that happens randomly, and tingling sensations all over the body (also at random) due to stress?

I get, what I call, "chills" all the time, I dont think its stress related.

Maybe it is..

Damn. I mean, I started having these things 2 weeks ago, when I was paranoid that I'm gonna get shingles.

Sometimes I get a tingling feeling when I take a piss after holding it in for a while.

In all seriousness though, hope it's not anything major dude.

Happy Humpday TAN

I know this struggle.

Had the tv guy come set my stuff up and we ordered 2 dvr boxes and one regular box. Dude shows up with 1 dvr box and one regular box. I was like what? So of course we are charged the first month for 3 boxes and we had 2. So i had to deal with that. Then the alarm breaks (xfinity home)....so dude comes back out to give us our other box. He brings a regular box.....i was like uh we need a dvr box...he said oh il come back...well can you fix the alarm while you are here? No there is an alarm guy that does that i am not that person.

I hate comcast so much
its like comcast just dont care man 

its pretty funny but it got me so mad lastnight. Only 2 boxes were working throughout my house out of 5 which was a Living room box and a bedroom box. The lady over the phone had the nerves to say so why dont you all sit around the living room and watch TV 
roll.gif
,***** cause maybe we want to be in our own damn room for the service we pay for. I ask to speak to a manager or supervisor and now here i am late for work cause i have to wait from 9-11 today for a tech to show up when yesterday i had to leave early to wait for tech who showed up with wrong equipment 
mean.gif
. They did credit me with $40 but that aint nothing compared to the bill. 

they was trying to make me miss some redzone action from my very own room this weekend with a tech coming out on monday aha they got the wrong person 

I have vowed to never use comcast for their poor customer service.

I was charged $315 two separate times...i had 2 cable boxes (channels 1-99) and internet. i had auto pay so i get hit/....they dont offer refunds and only credit.

When i call, it turned out my account i was being charged for had 2................i dont even feel like explaining their F!!! ups! but it took three 50+ minute plus phone convos to solve the issues.

Got $187 check to make up for what they owed me.

Never again.

Went from cumming in chicks faces for a living to learning about porters 5 forces in Business IT class in 1 year 
ohwell.gif
 life is roller coaster.. 

Back
Top Bottom