the thread about nothing...

I was turned down a job offer because of my lack of expeirence. Yet, everyone who interviewed me in the panel said I was a great fit, interviewed and that they'd put in the time to train me. I'm 0-2 trying to find a new job. Smh.

I miss being able to pause instagram videos

I remember when the straw used to be on the back of the Capri sun

Maybe I'm not following enough people but snapchat is lame

Man I just saw on the news that there's been another school shooting in Oregon.
News here says 7-10 dead, 20 injured.
What is wrong with these people
RIP

Last edited:
I miss being able to pause instagram videos

I remember when the straw used to be on the back of the Capri sun

Maybe I'm not following enough people but snapchat is lame

You mean they're not there anymore?!?

I used to feel the same about Snapchat, but then a bunch of my friends started using it too.

You mean they're not there anymore?!?

I used to feel the same about Snapchat, but then a bunch of my friends started using it too.

The straws are on the front now. Today's kids will never know

And I have one friend that uses snapchat but all he does is post vids of him in the car mouthing lyrics like a thot. I need to find some big booty chicks to follow, only got like 5

Last edited:
Ahhh

October

Holloween , I remember last holloween I walked into my friends room seeing him getting it cracking with his lady. I left soon after walking home in the rain.....no money no weed ,just me . And at that moment i knew i was a lonely sob. I even thought about goin trick or treating but I had no costume not mask and what would it look like for a poor sap looking to get high showing up at your door for some candy.

I just hope this holloween is much better.

Haven't had a good NYE or Halloween in 10 years+ crossing my fingers for this one 
happy.gif

I don't understand how in this day and age, some people don't realize it's disgusting to chew with your mouth open...smh

People who kick off their slippers/flip flops in a restaurant are disgusting. I don't wanna see your crusty heel or smell your feet

People who kick off their slippers/flip flops in a restaurant are disgusting. I don't wanna see your crusty heel or smell your feet

That sounds :x

I also hate when people get way too comfortable in the movie theater acting like they're at home..

"People who kick off their slippers/flip flops in a theater are disgusting. I don't wanna see your crusty heel or smell your feet"

Last edited:
6 hours of traing at work

I absolutely hate when people read power point word for word .... why give hands out

These nasal pills man :smh: first they sit in the bottom of my stomach, then they move up to my chest and i can feel them twisting around :x

Back
Top Bottom