the thread about nothing...

CQLj7pZUEAAUwRK.png

its like comcast just dont care man 

its pretty funny but it got me so mad lastnight. Only 2 boxes were working throughout my house out of 5 which was a Living room box and a bedroom box. The lady over the phone had the nerves to say so why dont you all sit around the living room and watch TV :rofl: ,***** cause maybe we want to be in our own damn room for the service we pay for. I ask to speak to a manager or supervisor and now here i am late for work cause i have to wait from 9-11 today for a tech to show up when yesterday i had to leave early to wait for tech who showed up with wrong equipment :smh: . They did credit me with $40 but that aint nothing compared to the bill. 

they was trying to make me miss some redzone action from my very own room this weekend with a tech coming out on monday aha they got the wrong person 

:rofl: she definitely tried it

With today being the first day of Breast Cancer Awareness month, if I know someone with breast cancer, do I acknowledge in some sort of way?

This chick I started talking to a few months ago told me she's a survivor (she let me know early on) and I don't want to completely disregard if there is some sort of norm in this.

Last edited:
With today being the first day of Breast Cancer Awareness month, if I know someone with breast cancer, do I acknowledge in some sort of way?
This chick I started talking to a few months ago told me she's a survivor (she let me know early on) and I don't want to completely disregard if there is some sort of norm in this.

I'm not speaking from experience here so take what I say with a grain of salt. If I were a cancer survivor I don't think I'd want to be treated special during whatever cancer awareness month. Besides, what would you say? "Happy Breast Cancer Awarness Month!" doesn't quite sound right to me.

Salute to all the survivors of breast cancer and any form of cancer for that matter.  Shouts to all those battling cancer.  Condolences to anyone who has lost a friend or loved-one to cancer.  That said, the pink in the NFL is so OD and lame for the month of October
mean.gif

i dont recall seeing a thread for it so ill ask here.

did anyone like why? with hannibal buress?

I was conflicted on it...i rarely got more than one laugh per episode

Back
Top Bottom