the thread about nothing...

Has anyone been successful in getting back with your ex? Not just smashing/fwb. Like getting back with her. She's come back in my life for whatever reason(attention). She's dating someone else but we be smitten. I'm not waiting on her at all. Just curious...

Has anyone been successful in getting back with your ex? Not just smashing/fwb. Like getting back with her. She's come back in my life for whatever reason(attention). She's dating someone else but we be smitten. I'm not waiting on her at all. Just curious...
dont fall for that trap. 

I was a p.o.s I would always hurt her. So she finally had enough of always being hurt. Literally I did this girl wrong. I fell back and have been getting my life together with/without her. At this point I have no choice, she's dating a dude "treats her right". But I saw her last night for a bit. 

Last edited:

I was a p.o.s I would always hurt her. So she finally had enough of always being hurt. Literally I did this girl wrong. I fell back and have been getting my life together with/without her. At this point I have no choice, she's dating a dude "treats her right". But I saw her last night for a bit. 
i see. well whatever you do...
#dont ever play yaself 

Went to a Job Fair at my school yesterday, just to see one company.  Banged it out, and even got the personal email of one of the person who actually works there and not the recruiter.  I did well with the recruiter as well, but I made sure I made an impression on both of them.

Now my question is, I know you're supposed to send like a follow up email either in 24 hours or after 24 hours not sure.  The shorty already said she was going to email me, but should I email first?  Should I email both of them or just wait? 

Also any pointers on what to write in the follow up email will be much appreciated. 

I've literally never seen this work out well

I know plenty of dudes who got back together with their ex only to break up again a few weeks later.

Last edited:
Getting back with your ex is cool at first but give it some time and you will start to remember why you stopped liking her in the first place. They don't change. Being friends is possible if you truly don't want the yambs, like she could throw it at you underhand soft toss and you wouldn't even consider it.

i was successful a few times, but we broke up too for good in the long run. smashing became the foundation of the relationship and it didn't end well.

probably it caaaan work if you guys still love each other and matured to the point where you can forgive each other for what happened prior the initial breakup.

Last edited:

I've literally never seen this work out well

I know plenty of dudes who got back together with their ex only to break up again a few weeks later.
Seems like that's what is common. 

i was successful a few times, but we broke up too for good in the long run. smashing became the foundation of the relationship and it didn't end well.

probably it caaaan work if you guys still love each other and matured to the point where you can forgive each other for what happened prior the initial breakup.
Yea, I've moved on from the past but its easy for me to say. When I was the one in the wrong. 

Went to a Job Fair at my school yesterday, just to see one company.  Banged it out, and even got the personal email of one of the person who actually works there and not the recruiter.  I did well with the recruiter as well, but I made sure I made an impression on both of them.

Now my question is, I know you're supposed to send like a follow up email either in 24 hours or after 24 hours not sure.  The shorty already said she was going to email me, but should I email first?  Should I email both of them or just wait? 

Also any pointers on what to write in the follow up email will be much appreciated. 

I normally wait a little after 24 hours. Just thank them for taking the time out to talk to you. That you enjoyed talking to them and they provided great insight to the company/position and that you're excited to move forward with them

Back
Top Bottom