the thread about nothing...

NJcDkSd.gif

I have warrant out for me and have no idea why
strong username to location ratio

have you watched the documentary San Francisco 2.0 on HBO? Goes hand in hand with your name

on another note... this new Molly chick on First Take is horrible bring Cari back

strong username to location ratio

have you watched the documentary San Francisco 2.0 on HBO? Goes hand in hand with your name

on another note... this new Molly chick on First Take is horrible bring Cari back
Nah I haven't but I've seen it first hand growing up here. I gotta check it out doe. 

I was turned down a job offer because of my lack of expeirence. Yet, everyone who interviewed me in the panel said I was a great fit, interviewed and that they'd put in the time to train me. I'm 0-2 trying to find a new job. Smh.
You'll be all right man just keep at it. I am 4-36, its all a numbers game.

That sounds
sick.gif

I also hate when people get way too comfortable in the movie theater acting like they're at home..

"People who kick off their slippers/flip flops in a theater are disgusting. I don't wanna see your crusty heel or smell your feet"
Reminds me of when I went to the movies smacked and was all over the seat. There was no one beside me but still lol.

Back
Top Bottom