the thread about nothing...

Damn. Who did he "allegedly" kill?
Well, I might as well tell the whole story. I will try to keep it short - basically his sister just broke up with her boyfriend and since monday he had done three separate drive-bys on their home and on the third time he shot the house up, within a minute of the shooting somebody comes to their front door and my friend opened fire... it turns out it was his neighbor (also his uncles girlfriend) checking on them. Being literally seconds after the gunfire stopped, he assumed it was dude and shot her. She died right there at his front door... the guy that was shooting into their house is being charged with wanton endangerment. I'm not sure of all the details but it's just really messed up.

@Drizzyd @ThatMartianKid I appreciate you guys. It's just real tough, initially they had cleared him and I had went over there yesterday evening and he was just tore up. Truly in rare form, I guess the police picked him up shortly after I left and charged him with 1st degree murder... his hearing is the 18th...
Wow. Damn. Your friend's situation is a perfect example of "your whole life can change in a blink of an eye".

R.I.P. to the neighbor.

Hopefully his sis' ex gets some time for the drive-by

Yessir. Your whole life can change in a split second. Even if he gets off without doing a prison sentence he will still have to live with it the rest of his life. In his eyes he was just protecting his family.... What's crazy is they filed complaints for the two prior shootings and identified the guy doing it. They pleaded with the police to have a policemen stay by their home or at least regularly patrol the neighborhood for the time being. This could've easily been prevented if they would've followed up or brought dude in for questioning...

Happy Diwali! 
nthat.gif

1334x750.jpeg.a13f379e07b94d87aec38677661fb190.large

Well, I might as well tell the whole story. I will try to keep it short - basically his sister just broke up with her boyfriend and since monday he had done three separate drive-bys on their home and on the third time he shot the house up, within a minute of the shooting somebody comes to their front door and my friend opened fire... it turns out it was his neighbor (also his uncles girlfriend) checking on them. Being literally seconds after the gunfire stopped, he assumed it was dude and shot her. She died right there at his front door... the guy that was shooting into their house is being charged with wanton endangerment. I'm not sure of all the details but it's just really messed up.

@Drizzyd @ThatMartianKid I appreciate you guys. It's just real tough, initially they had cleared him and I had went over there yesterday evening and he was just tore up. Truly in rare form, I guess the police picked him up shortly after I left and charged him with 1st degree murder... his hearing is the 18th...

My God :frown: I hope things work out for your friend man. That's such a horrible accident.

macbk macbk I really appreciate you bro. I hate to sound so cliché but it really is a cold world. **** be getting the best of me sometimes, my dude was weeks away from getting out of this place too. His brother made it out and is finishing up his residency in Charlotte... I swear this place is a black hole...

Just got off work. McDonald's for breakfast.

Got mcdonalds for breakfast myself today.

Ordered an egg white delight mcmuffin like 250cals...keep it healthy ya know...get to work open bag....hashbrown in there...didn't order that....and I open the sandwich and its steak egg and cheese on a mcmuffin. I didn't even know that was a thing. onions on it and all...i was like so much for being healthy...it was delicious though

Got more interesting money decisions to make. Not sure if i should pay off one of my student loans or stock pile cash. The part that makes it tough is if i pay off my one loan the other two will go up in interest. I am on an income based repayment plan to keep my payments low ($950 a month is low to sallie mae :lol:). So if i pay off one Sallie Mae interprets that as i now have the same amount of income to pay so the other two just go up in interest basically to make my payments just a little less then they are now.

Had my muscle biopsy today, already back home. It only took like 15 minutes. Wasn't really that painful, I could feel them poking around inside my quadriceps but it didn't really hurt aside from when they cut into the muscle.
Walking is a bit awkward for now and it has started to sting very hard now that the narcosis has worn off. Won't be getting much sleep the next 3 days, then the stinging should wear off.
4CMr2VP.png

Can't wait for that uncle drew part IV.

End of fiscal year / christmas party at work this friday. Also last day before i get that promotion for real. Alcohol will be consumed in great quantity
This early ? yall skipping thanksgiving just like that well damb 

Yeah they dont care like that.

That party about to be lit though.

Can't wait for next paycheck. About to be fat with da extra time.

Damn. Despite all the create a player surgeries kim k had she is still aging terribly... she was so bad 10 years ago

Man, I was gonna complain about puking last night from some kind of nausea (which carried over to today), but then I remembered homeboy Colombia is a str8 WARRIOR, and I am never gonna b***h and moan in his presence.

Repped for fighting everyday, fam.

Meantime, catching up on the new season of Da Vinci's Demons while I'm home sick today.

Damn. Despite all the create a player surgeries kim k had she is still aging terribly... she was so bad 10 years ago
yeah she was so much prettier back then. i was watching the first season of kuwtk last night and i was legit so sad. 
frown.gif

colombia! <3333

Last edited:
So at my sister's school, they got a new principal. One day my sister saw her push a student while she was walking to lunch, the girl was about to fight back but she just shook her head and walked away
mean.gif

Then another girl in my sister's class came to class one day looking fine, skipped the next day, and came back the day after with a cast. Principal had twisted the girl's arm 
sick.gif

Turns out the lady has been doing this at the school for a while 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom