the thread about nothing...

Happy-Veterans-Day-2015-3.jpg

Can't wait for that uncle drew part IV.

End of fiscal year / christmas party at work this friday. Also last day before i get that promotion for real. Alcohol will be consumed in great quantity

Accepted a commission work yesterday. Deadline's on friday. It's thursday here and my work looks like ****

Can't wait for that uncle drew part IV.

End of fiscal year / christmas party at work this friday. Also last day before i get that promotion for real. Alcohol will be consumed in great quantity
This early ? yall skipping thanksgiving just like that well damb 

Just got back from my eye exam.. can't even put 1 little petty *** contact in :smh: anybody up here have any tips?

Last edited:
Just got back from my eye exam.. can't even put 1 little petty *** contact in :smh: anybody up here have any tips?

Definitely takes some time get used to :lol:

But yeah hold your eyelashes open with at least a semi dry hand, put it in gently and it should "stick" to your eye.

My homeboy just passed the bar mid last month and today got charged with 1st degree murder. Sometimes life is just so unfair... :smh:

Damn. Who did he "allegedly" kill?

Well, I might as well tell the whole story. I will try to keep it short - basically his sister just broke up with her boyfriend and since monday he had done three separate drive-bys on their home and on the third time he shot the house up, within a minute of the shooting somebody comes to their front door and my friend opened fire... it turns out it was his neighbor (also his uncles girlfriend) checking on them. Being literally seconds after the gunfire stopped, he assumed it was dude and shot her. She died right there at his front door... the guy that was shooting into their house is being charged with wanton endangerment. I'm not sure of all the details but it's just really messed up.

moiety moiety thatmartiankid thatmartiankid I appreciate you guys. It's just real tough, initially they had cleared him and I had went over there yesterday evening and he was just tore up. Truly in rare form, I guess the police picked him up shortly after I left and charged him with 1st degree murder... his hearing is the 18th...

Last edited:
Apparently she was wearing a big coat and it was 2 in the morning. Being right after the shooting stopped one could only assume that somebody just walking into your home without knocking or stating who you are that it would be somebody directly related to the shooting... It was poor judgement on both parties that cost one woman her lifd and may potentially cause another to spend years or possibly life behind bars

Back
Top Bottom