the thread about nothing...

The picture "grind in your twenties, build in you thirties, chill in your forties" is always posted by people who don't do **** about their lives and are in their mid/late twenties already. Ish is funny and annoying af at the same time
laugh.gif

Like srs? The only grind you did is **** up your credit score
giphy.gif

lmao **** does get annoying tho. Meme rhetoric reaching cereal box comics level... I start seeing wimminz in different light when they start with that whole satire 

:smh: dudes encouraging the lazy prostitutes to get on webcams and talk for a ******* hour with a tit out and charge absurd prices for it?
a papi came here for a damn fap not a podcast :smh:

its just yambs. It comes and goes don't let it dictate anything in your life. My boy is on an 8 month drought and allll he does is talk about it. Like his num one concern is getting laid but yet he sits inside on the weekends smokes pot and doesn't do anything. Just better yourself and don't stress about it
I only brought it up because people were talking about droughts lol
I ain't even stressed lawl
All about this paper homie :smokin

Such a mean thing to say to someone in need of help

All you said was you hate your life..
My fault man but your healthy and have freedom, youre good bruh. We always loose site of that as ppl naturally we want better which is a good thing not bad, but im sure u understand what im saying, be grateful for the blessings you do have. . Stay up man, my pm is open.

Ps. **** da knicks and ny. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom