the thread about nothing...

Damn man that's crazy.
Well you know what. No one deserves to be put through that. You'll be better off.

I think so too.  unlimited *** in spandex, plus a great workout.  That and work are really helping me keep my cool.  she currently still lives here but we hardly see each other due to our work schedules and when im here she leaves.  or we are in different rooms I really wish she would find somewhere else to be, but im not gonna straight kick her out.  I have a hard time treating others like trash when they need to be.  Plus i know if I kick her out she will fight to take our son wherever she goes which is a no go..  She said it will take about  a month for her to pay off her old apt complex so she can move to a new one.  This month needs to fly by...

Going to visit it a homie up at CFCF. Only been able to talk via letters so it hasn't been the same but man I'm gonna be so hype

man that story sucks homie.

I always go back and forth on certain monogamy topics but il leave that to the side. I stand by the fact that if you have a kid you owe it to the child to remain in some semblance of a happy union. When you bring a child into this world you now have a life that you must put before your own. Good luck homie and make sure your kid is ok and aware of whats happening. Seeing relationships at a young age break apart can leave long term scaring on a child.

Last edited:
So, yesterday I'm on a stroll with my wife. My best friend came to visit with his new girlfriend. I wasn't even stylin' too hard for a Sunday, in fact we were day drinking chillin' at the park. Then some snooty little gentrifyers are headed our way, I could tell they thought I was attractive because my wife kinda joked about the way they were looking at me. After it was established I was with my wife, one of them yells in passing, "do you guys love Bedford"?

I just responded casually, "I was born here, where are you from, Idaho?"

This is the one and only aspect of gentrification that I'm against, the level of arrogance, and self-involvement, that is so unchecked you feel like you can be rude to others to deflect your social awkwardness and discomfort. You chose to move here, it's diverse and you're not the center of attention anymore simply by majority, sorry. Here, we get along with people based on merit and their genuine treatment of others as well as themselves. Not anything else.

You can't have me, or my attention so now you insult me? Really?

Last edited:

man that story sucks homie.

I always go back and forth on certain monogamy topics but il leave that to the side. I stand by the fact that if you have a kid you owe it to the child to remain in some semblance of a happy union. When you bring a child into this world you now have a life that you must put before your own. Good luck homie and make sure your kid is ok and aware of whats happening. Seeing relationships at a young age break apart can leave long term scaring on a child.

Trust me bro I feel the same way, but I'm to my limit. This is the second time she has slept with a co worker within the last 2 years, hell the last time was still fresh.. And the crazy part abt it, she came from a broken home.. Never knew her father so you would think she would want better.

toothrowed6007 toothrowed6007 catching up on your posts from last night. Damn dude, I feel so bad for your situation.

And I don't want to upset you further, but man, I wouldn't even trust your wife with your children with the way she behaves with your relationship :smh: .

Yea I'm fighting to keep my son around. Thats really the only reason why shes not on the street now. Crazy part abt it is when i do see her face to face she has the nerve to have an attitude like i put a gun to her head. Told me to find a basic chick that will put up with my mediocrity lol I'm like what?? I just graduated in December lol

Yea I'm fighting to keep my son around. Thats really the only reason why shes not on the street now. Crazy part abt it is when i do see her face to face she has the nerve to have an attitude like i put a gun to her head. Told me to find a basic chick that will put up with my mediocrity lol I'm like what?? I just graduated in December lol

Clear as day coming from a broken home has her mentally unstable.

Back
Top Bottom