the thread about nothing...

Damn TooThrowed, sorry to hear about that. Are you going to let the co-workers wife know? Your wife has nerve trying to get you to leave, **** that. House is in your name.

Best pic of him ever

Her phone was having some issues so she started using her tablet more.. Heard unfamiliar notification sounds on the tablet while she was sleep so I checked it out. I guess she didn't think I knew the password to it, she has opened it countless of times in front of me. In the messages were basically her and a make coworker that I knew of already having convos about how many times they have had sex and the few trips they have taken together. She even had a Nick name for his penis.. So yeah it cuts deep. I made mistakes in the past like when we were 18-20 wayyy before we was married.. She's using that plus her feeling that I'm trapped in mediocrity and the fact that she feels I'm not "open enough" whatever the hell that means.. But my thing is if I'm so bad off as she claims why not just leave me? I would have felt a hell of a lot better that's for sure.

Damn TooThrowed, sorry to hear about that. Are you going to let the co-workers wife know? Your wife has nerve trying to get you to leave, **** that. House is in your name.
Man, she and her affair should move around :smh:

Keep your cool man

Makes matters worse is this isn't even the first time she has been unfaithful. I actually gave her another chance on the strength of our Union and our 3 year old son. Tried to work thru it for the last month but I'm just not feeling it. I trust nothing that comes out of her mouth,not to mention she goes out more with her coworkers now that I've found out.

@TooThrowed6007  - That sucks man. We are here for you and I hope things work out in your favor.

Quick question, if you want to answer it: Does her lover's wife know about the affair? She can be an ally.

I'm sorry to hear that man. The TAY brigade will bring you through tho...

[@=http://niketalk.com/u/168731/TooThrowed6007]@TooThrowed6007[/@] - That sucks man. We are here for you and I hope things work out in your favor.

Quick question, if you want to answer it: Does her lover's wife know about the affair? She can be an ally.

Don't think she knows, but my wife told me a while back.. Back when I thought they were just friends that his wife called her and her friend harassing the both of them because she felt he was cheating. Yea she basically told me she was cheating without telling me.. Using the truth to cover up a full lie smh. When I found out the truth it all came full circle.

I never really singled this person out because she always talked about work and how they all hung out together.. I always had a ceartin feeling of her being in this so called tight knitted group but I let it slide because I know how the cops are so tight especially in today's time when they are all under fire for some dumb actions of a few cops. I voiced my opinion a few times and she basically kept quiet or laid low for a while without actually stopping.

I need to re evaluate my drinking habits.
I drink like maybe twice a month. But when I drink, I go hard AF

Damn bro. Just read your story.
Maybe drinking wouldn't be the best idea [emoji]129300[/emoji] Lol
Maybe hitting the gym would be best. Or joining a local dance studio. Anything that betters yourself

Maybe hitting the gym would be best. Or joining a local dance studio. Anything that betters yourself

I actually got a personal trainer which is a friend of mine.. Been venting to really only him and just recently niketalk but Mann I've lost 10lbs so far. The gym is currently my second home especially after I found out.

School in 4 hours with a trig exam and I'm still not sleep. Fml :smh: grade ain't about to look good.

Last edited:

I actually got a personal trainer which is a friend of mine.. Been venting to really only him and just recently niketalk but Mann I've lost 10lbs so far. The gym is currently my second home especially after I found out.

Keep using the gym as therapy..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom