the thread about nothing...

Got a 77 on my trig final and got stuck with the C- as my class grade. Not even mad cause I had no expectations of passing in the first place :lol: 2nd semester starts Wednesday, hopefully I flourish this time around.

So, yesterday I'm on a stroll with my wife. My best friend came to visit with his new girlfriend. I wasn't even stylin' too hard for a Sunday, in fact we were day drinking chillin' at the park. Then some snooty little gentrifyers are headed our way, I could tell they thought I was attractive because my wife kinda joked about the way they were looking at me. After it was established I was with my wife, one of them yells in passing, "do you guys love Bedford"?

I just responded casually, "I was born here, where are you from, Idaho?"

This is the one and only aspect of gentrification that I'm against, the level of arrogance, and self-involvement, that is so unchecked you feel like you can be rude to others to deflect your social awkwardness and discomfort. You chose to move here, it's diverse and you're not the center of attention anymore simply by majority, sorry. Here, we get along with people based on merit and their genuine treatment of others as well as themselves. Not anything else.

You can't have me, or my attention so now you insult me? Really?
Since my post was casually glossed over this morning, I'll just leave this here for future reference ...ya know, for when it becomes "trendy discussion".
RACIST ATTACK!!! White Woman Goes On A RACIST TIRADE . . . Starts RANDOMLY Attacking Black People . . . On The NYC Subway!! (What Would YOU DO . . . If She Attacked YOU??)

I never really singled this person out because she always talked about work and how they all hung out together.. I always had a ceartin feeling of her being in this so called tight knitted group but I let it slide because I know how the cops are so tight especially in today's time when they are all under fire for some dumb actions of a few cops. I voiced my opinion a few times and she basically kept quiet or laid low for a while without actually stopping.
The worst thing will be if she fights you for alimony if you guys separate, that would hurt and the courts aren't for the man.

man that story sucks homie.

I always go back and forth on certain monogamy topics but il leave that to the side. I stand by the fact that if you have a kid you owe it to the child to remain in some semblance of a happy union. When you bring a child into this world you now have a life that you must put before your own. Good luck homie and make sure your kid is ok and aware of whats happening. Seeing relationships at a young age break apart can leave long term scaring on a child.

Trust me bro I feel the same way, but I'm to my limit. This is the second time she has slept with a co worker within the last 2 years, hell the last time was still fresh.. And the crazy part abt it, she came from a broken home.. Never knew her father so you would think she would want better.

I would def leave her too my man. No chance im putting up with that. Good luck with everything though man for real. I can't imagine the emotions id be feeling if this were me and how i would react. Props to you for keeping your head through this all

@TooThrowed6007...this guy will solve all your problems. 
nthat.gif

Exactly... been keeping my cool so far.. she threatened to call the cops. She's actually a deputy at the jail herself. the place is in my name too. She claims she has no where to go but she Should of thought of that before doing the deed.. Dude she cheated with is also married with kids too. This is too much

dam bruh. im sorry to hear that. keep your head up through this difficult time.

would netflix all on that chill.

Girl, Gives me a nickname. It's a wordplay on my first name. I give this girl zero attention except a simple hi and smile.

Whatchall think? Friend zoned me ya?

But hes not investing time....
If he's established communication and corresponds in any way, he's investing time. Why pursue any type of relationship to begin with, especially with someone you don't have feelings for? It feels more like a business arrangement than a relationship. Why not just have better relationship goals with a person who wants to be there? No psychology needed, just patience to wait for that perfect someone.

But hes not investing time....

If he's established communication and corresponds in any way, he's investing time. Why pursue any type of relationship to begin with, especially with someone you don't have feelings for? It feels more like a business arrangement than a relationship. Why not just have better relationship goals with a person who wants to be there? No psychology needed, just patience to wait for that perfect someone.

What you say is logical, but we're talking about women.

da feel when you just get out of prison and a happily married woman working at da hair salon tells you shes been waiting 20 years to offer herself up to da meat when you in for your first cut :smokin

Trust me bro I feel the same way, but I'm to my limit. This is the second time she has slept with a co worker within the last 2 years, hell the last time was still fresh.. And the crazy part abt it, she came from a broken home.. Never knew her father so you would think she would want better.

Man, first off, I'm really sorry to hear about all of this. What a messed up situation.

Now, my 2 cents: get a lawyer immediately. You NEED to protect yourself here. Your house, your child, half of everything you make... all of this is going to be on the table for her in a divorce situation. I'd limit all interaction with her, too, as hard as it might be. If she agitates you into raising your voice, she'll claim emotional abuse, especially if she can get your neighbors to say they heard you yelling at her.

You need to be really careful with everything you do. But definitely talk to a lawyer ASAP. It's going to cost you, but if you guys do end up going through a divorce a good lawyer can limit your losses and ensure you get as much custody of your child that you want to/can have.

I really hope you guys can work things out, but from my experience (my dad, my aunt, and other family members & friends): a cheater's gonna cheat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom