the thread about nothing...

4 day weekend....let's get it 
nthat.gif

**** cheaney peppered his homeboy in the face in the corn field, those was the good olé days, when you shot someone, and the person you shot apologizes for getting shot.

Went to the cardiologist today to test my heart. It's in good condition thankfully. Still no clue as to how I'm having such severe breathing problems.

I went to draw blood for my DNA test as well today. Had a good look at the order for the test and the doctor checked the "confirm diagnosis" box as a reason for the test. 
pimp.gif

I also got to see what the suspected diagnosis they're testing for. The order said CPT II

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnitine_palmitoyltransferase_II_deficiency

My girls dad died today.. One of the worst days ever. Just seeing her and her family grieving was hard. Sad cause they gave him 4 years to live exactly 4 years ago to the month and his heart gave out while he was working. It was on the news and all. Screwed up thing is the media lied and trumped up the story to make it more news worthy. Not to mention the DMX fiasco was going on during the time at the same hospital so it took 4 hours for them to finally tell her family. Just a messed up situation all around. Not to mention they keep harrassing her family to get them to donate organs. Like how you ask that twice I get once but common calling the home of a grieving family and asking AGAIN?
Sorry for you loss, death sucks. 

I used to get mad to when people wouldnt say TY as well but i just learned over the years not every one has manners. Just gotta look at it as at least you know you were doing a good deed

So many things going wrong at work this week that's out of my control. Three of my projects looking like theyre being pushed back for implementation.

Back
Top Bottom