the thread about nothing...

I was at dog haus today a burger hot dog spot in cali and the Latina girl who took my order sat her medium sized booty bubble butt on the counter then took my order I didn't know what to say lol

I was at dog haus today a burger hot dog spot in cali and the Latina girl who took my order sat her medium sized booty bubble butt on the counter then took my order I didn't know what to say lol
Shoulda asked for her digits, and if success, give her the bratwurst

Why was last night my first time seeing Boogie Nights? Movie was :pimp: !!! Mess had me :rofl: !!!
yea I saw it relatively recent too, movie was dope

giphy.gif

@SheriffClarke: Someone tell Obama that 5 law enforcement officers have been killed on duty this week, 8 so far this yr compared to 1 at this time last year.

Make your *** shake like a waterbed

Rolled into Palm Springs. Town is whack AF. The average age of the town is probably 55. Sandals and tommy banana fits.

I used to get mad to when people wouldnt say TY as well but i just learned over the years not every one has manners. Just gotta look at it as at least you know you were doing a good deed
Guess your right man, I'll just let it pass. No need to change myself for anybody :smokin

Getting paid tommorow, yezzir :smokin

Holy crap it is annoying when a supervisor likes to keep telling you things throughout the shift stuff you've been knowing about and already know what to do. That condescending tone and trying to make you feel like youre stupid like I dont know my job or something.

Last edited:
Holy crap it is annoying when a supervisor likes to keep telling you things throughout the shift stuff you've been knowing about and already know what to do. That condescending tone and trying to make you feel like youre stupid like I dont know my job or something.
Exactly man.

Only makes it even worse when they fake a smile and start laughing 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom