the thread about nothing...

My girl hit with me a reality check last night and it sat on my mind until I fell asleep.

The power of words sometimes :wow: I appreciated hearing what she said to say though.

Last edited:
ea07_periodic_genius_dd.jpg

My girl hit with me a reality check last night and it sat on my mind until I fell asleep.

The power of words sometimes :wow: I appreciated hearing what she said to say though.

what she say papi :nerd:

Was just a discussion on how I need to open up more and not be so passive.

Threw a line at me (paraprashing) "Growth and change truly comes from the roots of discomfort" and I Weebay-gif'd hard :lol: .

The power of words sometimes
embarassed.gif
I appreciated hearing what she said to say though.

what she say papi
nerd.gif
Was just a discussion on how I need to open up more and not be so passive.

Threw a line at me (paraprashing) "Growth and change truly comes from the roots of discomfort" and I Weebay-gif'd hard
laugh.gif
I feel you bro.

For the longest, I was okay with just talking about superficial crap with my girl, sitting on our ***** and watching TV and not really doing much.

Lately, I've made the change to open the lines of communication about our relationship, and although it has been difficult for me, it really has been worth it.

I have fatal issues with my mentality. Im scared of trying my best and failing, so when a challenge arises I half *** everything and when I lose, I just tell myself I didn't try so it's whatever to feel better about the loss. For years now I've checked out when the call of duty was there.

Some lebron James type **** here and I know it's holding me back from getting better

It's funny how people in the media and in general seem to have an issue when artists use their platform nowadays to talk about political issues, but 'We Are The World' and 'Artists Against Apartheid' are heralded as landmark moments.

"It's time to accept our responsibility
Freedom is a privilege nobody rides for free"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom