the thread about nothing...

the TanFather feels he has not blessed this thread with a giveaway in years...

I have loaded a large USPS flat rate box with goodies (check all the exchanges I have been in before, good stuff I promise you)...

to the regulars in this thread... what say you is a fair way in which I should select the winner?
nerd.gif
I just say have the regulars pm you and put names in a hat. Take the regulars from the top 25 posters as a guide, idk, just a thought. I'm in tho 
nthat.gif

Pizza Hut taste like play dough

And yea I tasted play dough before so what?

I was a kid, what do you want from me.
Gary_Busey.jpg

How's everyone Sunday goin?
Pretty nice. Beautiful weather
i want in.
Under review

Welcome back @Ryda21

TAN can't stop won't stop, even when they try to bury us 

pizza hut :x you deserve better papi

da first bite just leave a papi like

LL

and then it only gets betta b.

phut3.gif

:smh:

come to cali papi. ill show some great pizza joint. not that struggle pizza hut.

damn pizzahut, back at it again with da underrated buffalo sause, bbq drizzle leftover goodness. :smokin

pizza hut :x you deserve better papi
I had Pizza Hut recently :nerd:

r.i.p.

tried chalk, crayons and mechanical pencil lead as a youngin :smh:
da streets was cold back then.

you aint a street papi unless you ate paste. thats how the playround knew you were skreet.

great to hear man. good luck with your continued studies. im good man. working and grinding. superbowl was dope man. still riding the high :nthat:

thank you bro. it's good to hear you are continuing the grind. yeah man, i kind of had a feeling von was going to be the difference maker and little did i know he was going to be the mvp. congrats on that.

this one is for franc :lol:

http://www.nationnews.com/IMG/727/64727/peyton-manning4138-450x303.gif?1454910196[/quote]

:Nthat

Weather too nice today.

Just sipping this Glenlivet, listening to jazz:

listen to night in Tunisia :pimp:

the TanFather feels he has not blessed this thread with a giveaway in years...

I have loaded a large USPS flat rate box with goodies (check all the exchanges I have been in before, good stuff I promise you)...

to the regulars in this thread... what say you is a fair way in which I should select the winner? :nerd:

I just say have the regulars pm you and put names in a hat. Take the regulars from the top 25 posters as a guide, idk, just a thought. I'm in tho :nthat:

Pizza Hut taste like play dough

And yea I tasted play dough before so what?

I was a kid, what do you want from me.

How's everyone Sunday goin?
Pretty nice. Beautiful weather

Welcome back @Ryda21

TAN can't stop won't stop, even when they try to bury us 
fixed.

aint even peep Arianna Knightingale was back again, this time with a friend, great way to end da night.

come to cali papi. ill show some great pizza joint. not that struggle pizza hut.
r.i.p.
you aint a street papi unless you ate paste. thats how the playround knew you were skreet.
:nthat:

da elmers glue :pimp:
wasn't skreet enough for da lead paint peels tho :smh:

aint even peep Arianna Knightingale was back again, this time with a friend, great way to end da night.

r.i.p.
:nthat:

da elmers glue :pimp:
wasn't skreet enough for da lead paint peels tho :smh:

lead paint peels :x

Speaking of food, MyFitnessPal app is the ish, keep track of what you eat and makes you eat better. Getting pretty shredded, use it daily for 6 months straight today.

The eat just chicken thing got me on this topic, now that I keep track of what I eat, lots and lots of chicken and fish and protein supplements and no empty calories. Feels good man.

Speaking of food, MyFitnessPal app is the ish, keep track of what you eat and makes you eat better. Getting pretty shredded, use it daily for 6 months straight today.

The eat just chicken thing got me on this topic, now that I keep track of what I eat, lots and lots of chicken and fish and protein supplements and no empty calories. Feels good man.

What are your macros?

Had a great sunday. Just a shame i had to cut it short because i work early tomorrow

Same here

Sucks I've worked the past three Saturday mornings but I enjoyed my weekend nonetheless

5 days man..

Do granola bars really make you healthier? Just bought a box since I never eat in the morning and I never feel good.

145 pound lyfe >>

Do granola bars really make you healthier? Just bought a box since I never eat in the morning and I never feel good.

145 pound lyfe >>

What do you mean by "healthier"?

Really depends on the granola bars you're talking about. A lot can be loaded with sugar

Back
Top Bottom