the thread about nothing...

Anybody ever notice long term effects of smoking weed? I've been smoking like 4-5 times a week at night when I'm bored. It helps me fall asleep

When's the last time you guys felt genuinely happy or just happy in general? IDK I feel like I've just been either neutral or bummed out for a while now.

When's the last time you guys felt genuinely happy or just happy in general? IDK I feel like I've just been either neutral or bummed out for a while now.
Think about the good things in your life. Hope this helps. 
smile.gif

Remember I wanted to do something. Well I did it lol
I'm back from Vegas [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

As far as the contest,
Pick your favorite car or favorite shoe or something that' only you would know. Then we'll guess what it is lol whoever guesses right wins.

I never liked renaming my Pokemon when I played it.

Same... When I played Zelda, I name the dude Link... It seems wrong to name them something else :lol:..

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/Parkour-2015-GIF.gif?gs=a[/quote]

That Parkour **** :eek...

[quote="MjWizKid, post: 25294918"][IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1930448/width/350/height/700

CX4VyuAVAAAt_cL.jpg

Spank the booty so her man sees the mark [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I had to NOT do this just a couple hours ago :smh:... She just goes, "Don't leave marks, I'm married"... :rofl:

Majin Vegeta :nthat:...

As far as the contest,
Pick your favorite car or favorite shoe or something that' only you would know. Then we'll guess what it is lol whoever guesses right wins.

Contest :nerd:...

Well tan i come to you in my time of need.

I don't think i have ever done something so mature in my entire life. I broke up with my girl this past weekend. Little bit of drama she flipped out on me for basically no reason (if anyone remembers she has some depression problems and alcohol was involved but its not an excuse for me).

I think i realized that i can't cure her. Like i was making such a positive impact on her life that it made me feel good to a point. She lost 20 lbs she was starting her own business she was branching out and doing a lot. But depression really is a problem. She is on prozac and takes coladapin (sp?) if she is going to have panic attacks.

But people that are depressed tend to drag you down. If you are happy they have to start a small issue to make you feel bad. At the beginning i was ok with it because i would brush it off. But the more emotionally invested i got the more it started to hurt me and i started to react poorly.

But it hit me this weekend. My sister said to me "no offense but if i had a kid, i wouldn't let her babysit. She might take a downer drink a bottle of wine and forget about the kid, or have an episode or something". I had to stop and think...what do I want here. Do i want a happy healthy wife and family in the future, or do i want to be constantly striving to make some one happy. It is so hard to love some one still and walk away. I have always had "a reason". Cheating or another person in the picture. This is literally the hardest thing ever to tell her i love her...but i can't be with her. And i can't even tell her these reasons because i can't bring her down like that. I need her to work through these things and be a better person for herself (cliche i know). But i can't fix it.

I don't think i have ever done something so mature in my entire life. I broke up with my girl this past weekend. Little bit of drama she flipped out on me for basically no reason (if anyone remembers she has some depression problems and alcohol was involved but its not an excuse for me).

I think i realized that i can't cure her. Like i was making such a positive impact on her life that it made me feel good to a point. She lost 20 lbs she was starting her own business she was branching out and doing a lot. But depression really is a problem. She is on prozac and takes coladapin (sp?) if she is going to have panic attacks.

But people that are depressed tend to drag you down. If you are happy they have to start a small issue to make you feel bad. At the beginning i was ok with it because i would brush it off. But the more emotionally invested i got the more it started to hurt me and i started to react poorly.

But it hit me this weekend. My sister said to me "no offense but if i had a kid, i wouldn't let her babysit. She might take a downer drink a bottle of wine and forget about the kid, or have an episode or something". I had to stop and think...what do I want here. Do i want a happy healthy wife and family in the future, or do i want to be constantly striving to make some one happy. It is so hard to love some one still and walk away. I have always had "a reason". Cheating or another person in the picture. This is literally the hardest thing ever to tell her i love her...but i can't be with her. And i can't even tell her these reasons because i can't bring her down like that. I need her to work through these things and be a better person for herself (cliche i know). But i can't fix it.

Sounds to me like you made the right call

Maybe you should tell her how you feel

Maybe she will change?

She def needs professional help.

It's a serious issue she needs to control in her life to be able to share her life with somebody else.

What do you mean by "healthier"?

Really depends on the granola bars you're talking about. A lot can be loaded with sugar
Well let's say that I put "good for you" instead. I bought a box of the chocolate chip oat ones, 6 grams of sugar in a bar.

Their ok I guess 
laugh.gif

You did the right thing fam.

Little side note tan:

My ex hit me up last night on some "why are you so different from everybody else" type stuff.. She's uncomfortable to anything sexual since her step dad raped her for some years since she was 6. Make that a reason for why she's always depressed these days and add in the fact that every guy that tries to smash doesn't care about what happened in the past and what do you get 
ohwell.gif
 every time I talk to her, she just seems so.. empty

Just wish there was something I could do. Having to just sit back and feel like your only gonna make the situation worse if you actually do try is **** 
mean.gif

Kehlani and my boy August on the Pandora roster for now 
smokin.gif

best of luck man. stay up.

It's a serious issue she needs to control in her life to be able to share her life with somebody else.

without it sounding corny this is how i feel. Like you have to love yourself before you can love me. And i feel preachy and like egotistical thinking it but like...I am doing this for you. Some times you have to lose something you love to see the light. Some times a good guy/girl slips through your fingers because you didn't know how to be in a good relationship at the time.

And for the record she does get professional help but she def needs to see/talk to her psychologist more frequently than she does....but that ish is expensive.

Parents got a new puppy and somehow all the responsibility gets thrown onto me and my brother [emoji]128554[/emoji] i didnt ask for this b

without it sounding corny this is how i feel. Like you have to love yourself before you can love me. And i feel preachy and like egotistical thinking it but like...I am doing this for you. Some times you have to lose something you love to see the light. Some times a good guy/girl slips through your fingers because you didn't know how to be in a good relationship at the time.

And for the record she does get professional help but she def needs to see/talk to her psychologist more frequently than she does....but that ish is expensive.

Man that is real!

Breh. Filipino chicks >

Might be bias doe cuz my girl is filipino. Us canadians say filipino for both males and females. Filipina is meh lool

Back
Top Bottom