the thread about nothing...

Debating how much i should give as a wedding gif.

I think i'll just write the cheque once i'm there. Depending how i'm feeling, i'll give more :lol:

d443e63b-d3af-48a8-83ef-0db4113a2f68~rs_768.h

So I've been listening to some of John Lennon's stuff recently and just found out about Yoko Ono's influence.

Never knew that people blamed her for breaking up the Beatles. 
laugh.gif

About to put in an application for Best Buy.. I've been working in retail for over a year but honestly with the job I have now, they really don't teach you how to sell anything and they don't care if it happens either. Main focus is signing people up for an account and that's it..

Maybe I should wait and practice a little before I put this application in. 

i dont really think people teach you how to sell something, its either you have the people skills to convince people to buy something they dont need or you dont.

heard bb sucks to work for as well

The post office let me go last month, it's been super rough... I've been super bummed about it. It wasn't the most glamorous job but it paid well, at least for around here. Trying to figure out my next step... I'm just lost fellas.

I see you stalking me stalking you stalking me
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I think

You were ment for so much more [emoji]128522[/emoji]
I'm glad to see you doing well
You in your world and me in mine
Take care - Drake

Lol I actually liked hype more
[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
I think it's incredible how on the east coast it was 6:45 am and there on the west coast it's 3:45. The world is a crazy thing.

I think it's incredible how on the east coast it was 6:45 am and there on the west coast it's 3:45. The world is a crazy thing.

Perks about the west coast

Late mornings and late evenings

Time goes slow af so a day appears longer

Perks about the west coast

Late mornings and late evenings

Time goes slow af so a day appears longer
Joked around with my parents about moving to CA, semi-srs depending on if my career path relocated me there.

Joked around with my parents about moving to CA, semi-srs depending on if my career path relocated me there.

Doesn't have to be career related to move there. You could go chill for a month just to get a feel of the vibes.

Back
Top Bottom