the thread about nothing...

when you really want cereal.

open the box, put them in the bowl.

and then

no more milk

:x

Zoning out....
thats me right about now at work 

was up playing this nhl beta and watching a baseball game next thing i know its 1am lol feeling it today 

I went to bed late too. Idk why I do it to myself. I didn't even go to lunch yet lol.

Bumping around on NT after not reading anything for a while. It's.....interesting :lol. I still say your best post is the one you don't post.

when you really want cereal.

open the box, put them in the bowl.

and then

no more milk

:x

tumblr_n0lstaKhh21ru9fhso2_500.gif

tumblr_mi2ue638y01qc1jg4o2_540.png

I think the world we live in is so good, that we complain about the most minute things or find something about a good thing to make wrong.

Ghost phone calls getting annoying. Like i am done answering my cell phone from anyone that isn't a contact.

Feds is watchin
nerd.gif
This you, b?

Good movie, btw. Crazy to think it was made a few years before 9/11- surveillance has expanded exponentially since then...

^ How do you know they weren't doing that prior? Sometimes Hollywood can be too real. At the time, nobody thought that world would be totally acceptable. Now look at us.

What if ufo's/aliens aint real, and the government has equipment that we think is a ufo that they send off in the air just to F wit us and have been doin so since a long time ago.

You gotta be outcha rabbit *** mind. Explain all the structures from earlier civilization.

We dont even see anything like that in this age bein constructed.

Imagine how well documented it would be if some aliens came down buildin tamale shops 7 storys high, versus back in the gap when there was only word of mouth.

You gotta be outcha rabbit *** mind. Explain all the structures from earlier civilization.

We dont even see anything like that in this age bein constructed.

Imagine how well documented it would be if some aliens came down buildin tamale shops 7 storys high, versus back in the gap when there was only word of mouth.

the construction of many of those things has been explained.
you dont think humans are capable of building a pyramid?

i think people underestimate human beings back then.

the only thing that would make me think aliens came here would be if they found evidence of technology before we developed it....because obviously aliens need technology to come here.

Back
Top Bottom