the thread about nothing...

For those in the East Coast...Which is better: Verizon Fios or Cox?

Moving into our new apartment and am trying to get the best content for the best price.

You gotta be outcha rabbit *** mind. Explain all the structures from earlier civilization.

We dont even see anything like that in this age bein constructed.

Imagine how well documented it would be if some aliens came down buildin tamale shops 7 storys high, versus back in the gap when there was only word of mouth.

Plausible. But this man by the name of Edward Leedskalnin actually discovered how the Egyptians built the pyramids.

His story is probably just as eerie as the pyramids themselves. He built Coral Castle in Florida...solo! He cut 30 blocks of limestone and set them with ease using a simple contraption he built using the Egyptian's technique. He never let anyone see him working and supposedly wrote a book with the secret written in code but I haven't read it.

What's worse is that he died with the secret and told no one outright how he did it.

547616f642f22.jpg
Tarsier~Bohol.jpg

^ How do you know they weren't doing that prior? Sometimes Hollywood can be too real. At the time, nobody thought that world would be totally acceptable. Now look at us.
I'm not saying it wasn't happening at all before, just saying you know it has gotten way bigger since the CREATION of the NSA and Patriot Act. What with the government building new facilities just to listen and record (which is published fact, not conspiracy talk).

Last edited:
Stacey Dash makes me believe in **** like MK ULTRA

and Gucci is a clone

Last edited:
Studies show that flossing ain't that important? **** that **** I floss 2-3 times daily. The heck these people talking about?

Back
Top Bottom