the thread about nothing...

Spent the evening at my aunt's place kicking it with the fam and friends, they been celebrating the past few days
wasn't able to see em til tonight tho. Everyone keeping their heads up.

Last edited:
Studies show that flossing ain't that important? **** that **** I floss 2-3 times daily. The heck these people talking about?

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nahhhhhhh, look at peoples teeth who floss and who dont. My teeth dont feel fully clean if I dont floss and brush.

Had some barbacoa stuck in my grill this morning, tried using a paper clip, nada, suckin my teeth without makin that noise, nada.

Had to poke a hole in a water bottle cap and squeeze the water out onto my teeth. Bada bing bada boom i was orbit fresh.

starting doing a coloring book. trying to stay off the internet, crazy how much you lose yourself in watching random things late at night.

Need to remove distractions from your bed room. 

When I lay down to go to bed my body and mind knows it's final and im out like a light within 3 minutes

Workin graveyard right now (off day) so im chillin, natural night owl anyways

Last edited:
starting doing a coloring book. trying to stay off the internet, crazy how much you lose yourself in watching random things late at night.

Only got 3 hours and some change of sleep juggling between some bojack horseman and two pale skin mamis devouring a brotha like he was their last meal :{

Reactions: Ox.
Still trying to find tricks to shut my head off. I lay in bed in the pitch dark for an hour tossing and turning usually before i fall asleep. I was taking zzzzquil for a bit if i couldn't get to sleep but it was giving me horrendous nightmares so i stopped. Just taking melatonin now infrequently. I suck at sleeping so bad :lol

Back
Top Bottom