the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m498cxo1Q01ro1ul5.gif

wen i cant sleep i imagine I'm a dog and go through a day from that perspective.

or i imagine if there were some kind of plague and for some reason i survived...what i would do......steal a big truck....go to the pawn shop get all the guns......go to wal mart get canned goods......drive to see my family etc.

MAYBE YALL CANT SLEEP BECAUSE YALL WAKE UP LATE? IM UP AT 4.30AM EVERYDAY, I DONT START WORK TILL 9AM AND I STILL GET UP AT 4.30AM. IM KNOCKED OUT EASY BY 8PM-930PM

MAYBE YALL CANT SLEEP BECAUSE YALL WAKE UP LATE? IM UP AT 4.30AM EVERYDAY, I DONT START WORK TILL 9AM AND I STILL GET UP AT 4.30AM. IM KNOCKED OUT EASY BY 8PM-930PM

I am up at 5am everyday to get to work by 6. Gym or soccer every day of the week get to bed by 10-11...still can't sleep.

Sounds like you're working out or playing soccer after work correct? that may be the problem, too many endorphins = HYPED

I play Basketball after work Mon-Friday and I knock out every night :lol

Saturday and Sunday I recover usually

yeah the fact that i get 6 hours of sleep a night i think my body just is used to being up all the time. I am addicted to caffeine

There is really no better feeling then sleeping through the night and waking up refreshed. I usually get that once a month. All the other times its that i feel like i just fell asleep feeling then i wake up through out the morning

so today is the 1st day of the new contract at my job and they basically got rid of half my team. I'm two second from goin scarface in halfbaked

I hate when somebody is supposed to get back to you and they don't :{

"ok let me know"

The day of. Nope they didn't let me know :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom