the thread about nothing...

You ever wana just rick james slap the **** out of someone when they doin and sayin stupid *** ****?

Man growin up sucks, younger me woulda dropped them, then drop my kneecaps on they face.

You ever wana just rick james slap the **** out of someone when they doin and sayin stupid *** ****?

Man growin up sucks, younger me woulda dropped them, then drop my kneecaps on they face.
Yep. Instead,I pulled over on the highway .they got out and we went out separate ways.

^ It's all about being the bigger person fam

You remember when Kane beat up and stomped out that dude

And that same dude came back with the squad and lit him and Kareem up

Don't be that guy fam

No matter how big a guy might be, Nicky would take him on. You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun, you better kill him, because he'll keep comin' back and back until one of you is dead.

Wake up, gunshots in the city. Hustlers on the korner gonna get more busy. Gunshot, young stunna got kaught up; klocked big numbers, too bad got slaughtered...

Got ready for my soccer game thinking it was at 8.
Get into my car at 720. Get a text from my teammate and said it was switched to 7.
Didn't get to play [emoji]128545[/emoji]
It was the last game before the playoffs next week too.
We second place

Do they eliminate people on The Biggest Loser? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose because once they're done they stop working out with a trainer? Should be about people's health right?

Back
Top Bottom