the thread about nothing...

Update from earlier...after talkin to that big girl for about 15 min on fb..she gave me the chewing in the basement of the school library..deleted her off my fb right after tha..come to find out she has 2 kids and is going thru a divorce...smh at myself..

good lawd at that birthday song vid 
laugh.gif

i've clearly been going about my life all wrong

Last edited:
How many people in here got a POF and OKC account?

We should start a betting pool or something :lol:

i got an okcupid but i rarely use it. checked it for the first time before in two months and noticed simplydimply hit me with the can i hit it, loser and now her profile is deleted :smh:

Imvictor: repped for that clipse post :smokin

Got 2 more shorty's in the works on POF. One is cute fatty, I commented about her tongue ring and she said she loves using it. I fully intend on sticking it down her throat sometime this weekend :evil:

I've always wanted to be in a music video.

Just looks mad fun.  Hot girls dancing all over the place half naked, fly *** cars, and wearing some expensive outfit.
pimp.gif

How many people in here got a POF and OKC account?

We should start a betting pool or something
laugh.gif
i got an okcupid but i rarely use it. checked it for the first time before in two months and noticed simplydimply hit me with the can i hit it, loser and now her profile is deleted
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Might have won the pool with that one bruh

Well about a month ago, maybe a little longer, this chick hit me up and she seemed really laid back. I gave her my number and we talked a few times over the
phone ,I was kind of not feeling her after that cause it seemed like she wanted a relationship. So I don't text or call her for a few days. She ends up calling me out of the blue(Monday) and asks me out on a date(Saturday). The whole week she is blowing up my phone asking where I am going to take her blah blah blah. I start to get annoyed so I end up calling her Friday morning and cancelling. She tries to make further plans and I just told her I will let her know.  

Saturday night I hang out , the night that was supposed to be our date, I go to my boys house and get drunk and play pool. She ends up sending me a text around 8 p.m. that says she wished we would have gone on the date which I ignored. I start to drive home from my boy's house around 1 a.m. and my phone starts blowing up. Every text was was a nude pic of her with a caption. Crap like her bussin it open saying "Now what I am going to do with this." At this point I am thinking what took you so long to get with the program. She begs me to come over that night but ,she lived far away in an area I am not familiar with. I end up telling her when I am not drunk tomorrow I will come over and smash.  

Fast forward to that night I get to her house and she says " I want to have some fun are you open to doing something different?" I asked her what she had in mind and she says she wants to take some Molly and bone. Now that isn't my thing but I tell her its no big deal and popped the tab. We start ******g like crazy for a while.  After a little break for a beer and some bong hits it is time for round 2. Only this time she says she wants to tie me up. I told her no but she keeps trying to handcuff me to her bed while we are boning again. I looked her dead in the eye and say " I do not trust you enough to tie me up." This isn't the smartest thing but if you have ever been rolling hard you know there is no filter. She starts crying and screaming saying she is a ***** and the only reason she did this was so I will like her. She is slumped on the bed not making any sense talking about she just got divorced. Fearing for my life and my penis I put on my boxers and bolted out of her house and got dressed in my car. 

Cliffs
-met girl on POF
-make date
-cancel date
-she calls me to smash
-too drunk to smash so we make date to smash next day
-girl wants me to roll with her
-she flips her ****
-I run for my life
:wow: :wow:

Legitimately cool starry bra.

:pimp: :pimp:

Well about a month ago, maybe a little longer, this chick hit me up and she seemed really laid back. I gave her my number and we talked a few times over the
phone ,I was kind of not feeling her after that cause it seemed like she wanted a relationship. So I don't text or call her for a few days. She ends up calling me out of the blue(Monday) and asks me out on a date(Saturday). The whole week she is blowing up my phone asking where I am going to take her blah blah blah. I start to get annoyed so I end up calling her Friday morning and cancelling. She tries to make further plans and I just told her I will let her know.  

Saturday night I hang out , the night that was supposed to be our date, I go to my boys house and get drunk and play pool. She ends up sending me a text around 8 p.m. that says she wished we would have gone on the date which I ignored. I start to drive home from my boy's house around 1 a.m. and my phone starts blowing up. Every text was was a nude pic of her with a caption. Crap like her bussin it open saying "Now what I am going to do with this." At this point I am thinking what took you so long to get with the program. She begs me to come over that night but ,she lived far away in an area I am not familiar with. I end up telling her when I am not drunk tomorrow I will come over and smash.  

Fast forward to that night I get to her house and she says " I want to have some fun are you open to doing something different?" I asked her what she had in mind and she says she wants to take some Molly and bone. Now that isn't my thing but I tell her its no big deal and popped the tab. We start ******g like crazy for a while.  After a little break for a beer and some bong hits it is time for round 2. Only this time she says she wants to tie me up. I told her no but she keeps trying to handcuff me to her bed while we are boning again. I looked her dead in the eye and say " I do not trust you enough to tie me up." This isn't the smartest thing but if you have ever been rolling hard you know there is no filter. She starts crying and screaming saying she is a ***** and the only reason she did this was so I will like her. She is slumped on the bed not making any sense talking about she just got divorced. Fearing for my life and my penis I put on my boxers and bolted out of her house and got dressed in my car. 

Cliffs
-met girl on POF
-make date
-cancel date
-she calls me to smash
-too drunk to smash so we make date to smash next day
-girl wants me to roll with her
-she flips her ****
-I run for my life
:wow: :wow:

Legitimately cool starry bra.

:pimp: :pimp:

Indeed Cool story ..

BUT

Molly dont come in tabs bruh .. you took an E-pill

@hand do we have a problem dawg?...don't make me pop the trunk

On another note this ninja romney is ill...12 mil jobs...*****!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom