the thread about nothing...

C9NjmAmXgAERaHB.jpg

Definitely feeling the allergies this morning. The moment I walked outside, my throat and eyes got itchy. 

I hate allergy season.

Picked up an Apple Watch yesterday. Hoping it is worth the investment. But if this kills my battery life, I'm getting rid of it.

Took the car in for a recall I'm hoping to get out quick...idk squat about cars lol.

I'm off today and tomorrow, I hate not having weekends off regularly anymore.

did Instagram remove 'seen' from the DM? My phone updated yesterday and it's not there anymore

Random thoughts of the morning:

Light roast coffee has more caffeine? all i drink is dark roast not sure if happy or mad

Depends how you're measuring the coffee for brewing. If you go by scoops, light roast is more caffeinated; if by weight, dark roast has more caffeine. However I believe the difference in amount of caffeine is minimal.

Man I wanted to try some crepes at a new spot. I walked in, no one was being served, seats were upside down.

I saw an employee cleaning a seat and I asked are you closed? He didn't give me an answer either way, just gave me a dirty look and turned his back on me.

I'm like, ooook. And walked out the door. There was a dude at the counter too who just watched me walk out the door.

I'm at IHOP now. I'm hungry dude. Ordered a whole horse.

Man I wanted to try some crepes at a new spot. I walked in, no one was being served, seats were upside down.

I saw an employee cleaning a seat and I asked are you closed? He didn't give me an answer either way, just gave me a dirty look and turned his back on me.

I'm like, ooook. And walked out the door. There was a dude at the counter too who just watched me walk out the door.

Talk about customer service lol.

Lol werd. I guess they just wanted to get paid to hang out.

Needless to say, that's the last time I'm going there and I'm telling ppl I know not to go there either :lol:

Last edited:

I'm glad you left that crummy joint.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom