the thread about nothing...

Comedian Charlie Murphy Dead at 57 After Leukemia Battle.
Damn man 
mean.gif

Man, I wish I could have a night job sometimes. If I found a security job that pays what I'm making now, I'd definitely hop on it :lol:

I thought you had a good job?

Also remember, growth potential > instant small pay increase

And schedule is important too.

I know that google has a search history but sometimes when im typing something i feel like it guesses it TOO good.

Or TOO early

:nerd:

They watchin b

Oh it is trust me, it has great benefits and I'm proud to represent the company I work for. I guess what it is is that I'm impatient with achieving what I want from here but I've also been thinking about a change in careers. But this change in careers has always been my plan C. I just can't see myself being in a constant call center environment, you feel me? It's why I'd still interview my senior year in college for a Big Four firm.

Is it wierd that I'm being picky with the new car I want.
I found it all over the place in black, but I want it in white

This whole time I thought I had medical insurance but I don't. My job has still been deducting from my paycheck tho. Looks like I'll be getting reimbursed, but I cant get sick or injured now smh.

Oh it is trust me, it has great benefits and I'm proud to represent the company I work for. I guess what it is is that I'm impatient with achieving what I want from here but I've also been thinking about a change in careers. But this change in careers has always been my plan C. I just can't see myself being in a constant call center environment, you feel me? It's why I'd still interview my senior year in college for a Big Four firm.

I feel you.

But that experience will be nice when you apply for one of the big four.

Think about that too.

EAST PALESTINE, Ohio - An 8-year-old Ohio boy got behind the wheel of his father’s van and drove to McDonald’s with his 4-year-old sister, according to police.

>> Read more trending news

WFMJ reported that the boy pulled up to the drive-thru restaurant in East Palestine, Ohio, around 8 p.m. Sunday after driving about a half-mile from his home.

The children’s parents were sleeping.

Police told WFMJ that the boy learned how to drive from videos on YouTube. Witnesses told officers that the boy followed the rules of the road by stopping for lights and obeying speed limits.

The children ate at McDonald’s while they waited for their grandparents to pick them up.

Police said no charges will be filed.

C9PVHtNXoAEm0l5.jpg

I feel you.

But that experience will be nice when you apply for one of the big four.

Think about that too.
Word. Especially if I can land a role in our financial dept it'll help

EAST PALESTINE, Ohio - An 8-year-old Ohio boy got behind the wheel of his father’s van and drove to McDonald’s with his 4-year-old sister, according to police.
>> Read more trending news
WFMJ reported that the boy pulled up to the drive-thru restaurant in East Palestine, Ohio, around 8 p.m. Sunday after driving about a half-mile from his home.
The children’s parents were sleeping.
Police told WFMJ that the boy learned how to drive from videos on YouTube. Witnesses told officers that the boy followed the rules of the road by stopping for lights and obeying speed limits.
The children ate at McDonald’s while they waited for their grandparents to pick them up.
Police said no charges will be filed.
C9PVHtNXoAEm0l5.jpg

Smart kid :lol:

Could've ended so much worse though

Crazy..

This whole time I thought I had medical insurance but I don't. My job has still been deducting from my paycheck tho. Looks like I'll be getting reimbursed, but I cant get sick or injured now smh.

You better stock up broham, this is the universal cure for anything in Hispanic culture

Vicks Va - pa -roo

Back
Top Bottom