the thread about nothing...

That's Rocket :pimp:  

giphy.gif

"Hey blood?" He was a cold piece of work in that movie.

Last edited:
Man no idea who Normani Kordei is (I don't listen to fifth harmony) but damn after seeing her in the latest ep of dancing with the stars, I think I'm in love [emoji]128525[/emoji]

there is going to need to be a 30 for 30 on aaron hernandez

RIP to the dude really want to know what happened for real

Hes a killer lol.

30 for 30 "thats what happens"

Like what were his ties...he prob didn't kill himself...some one knew some one in that prison that get him offed.

or he is crazy....and on drugs...and was super paranoid...

or he was facing/serving life and couldn't deal with it?

Like what were his ties...he prob didn't kill himself...some one knew some one in that prison that get him offed.

or he is crazy....and on drugs...and was super paranoid...

or he was facing/serving life and couldn't deal with it?

Said they found him with a bedsheet around his neck attached to the window and he had jammed stuff to block the door. He was alone in his cell. Think he just couldnt take it anymore

Out of the billions and billions of stars and other possible signs of life, God is focused on one tiny solar system, with one very tiny planet, and on it one species, and cares if that one species eats pork?

There are other forces and planets that literally swallow other planets whole, so is that planet going to hell too?

Sidebar: Does anyone shave their own face? I can't seem to do it without getting wicked razor bumps afterwards.

Gillette Fusion Proglide at the moment.
I even went to the Art of Shaving for a Royal Treatment and it was the worse case of RB I ever got.

Huh.

Dont know wat to tell you.

I used to get them but it was just me being in a rush not being careful and precise.

I take my time with it now and its always good.

Perhaps youre not using the right type of stuff for your specific hair type.

Gillette Fusion Proglide at the moment.
I even went to the Art of Shaving for a Royal Treatment and it was the worse case of RB I ever got.

Just gotta make sure the razor is clean. Shower with hot water and exfoliate the area you're about to shave. Wash the area with cold water after the shave to close pours. Moisturize.

You gotta go wit the direction of your hair. Dont go against the grain. Use one of these. Takes more time but makes a huge difference.

front-profile-razor_2048x@2x.jpg

Multiple blade ones cause the ingrowns.

Last edited:
If you ever order from Pizza Hut, don't order their Chicken Alfredo pizza. It's gross, yo.

My wife learned the hard way. Told her to go with classic toppings, but no. 

She played herself lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom