the thread about nothing...

Well damn. Good luck with that JBP. The things shorties try to get away with nowadays :smh:

Bruh taylor swift is so damn socially awkward :lol:

last December I started messin wit this shorty , we got drunk , had sex then dated, deaded her in April and she was tight, So I see her today and she says she pressing charges for rape :stoneface: 9 months after :smh:

Nah that ain't going down g...NO WAY... :wow: :smh:

She trying to get you nervous...

***** move man

:smh: *******
yea man she tryna ruin my life cause she cheated on her man wit me and now her life is bs, I don't even drink like that but she was the one who wanted to drink ever clear I never forced her to do anything I figured she was 18 she knew wat she wanted , got me feelin like Ross , she tryna hold me back cause I'm doin good 21, new job, graduate this year

last night i was watching old sportscenter commercials to see which one was the best....then they dropped this today

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

eek.gif
roll.gif

That ***** is bluff'n

Record and save anything she sends or says to you from now on

this, and you got any saved messages from her in the past?
yea ima try this @airthompson good look bruh bruh

If it goes that far get cell phone records. He gonna be hard pressed to have a case. Who goes into a full relationship with someone who they were raped by? Let me be your prosecutor cuz this case will be an open close.

Jbp not that I'm not rooting for you to beat this ( no Chris brown) but lets say something happens :nerd: wanna leave all your stuff to the thread about nothing :nerd: just saying :nerd:

That ***** is bluff'n

Record and save anything she sends or says to you from now on

this, and you got any saved messages from her in the past?
yea ima try this @airthompson good look bruh bruh

If it goes that far get cell phone records. He gonna be hard pressed to have a case. Who goes into a full relationship with someone who they were raped by? Let me be your prosecutor cuz this case will be an open close.

She can say she was scared and forced into the relationship :\ women in this country have all the leverage :\

How can she claim rape if you dated her for 4 months?

because no means no
dating or not.

not saying he did anything like that.
true , but I ain't never been the type to do all that

aint saying you did man.

She can say she was scared and forced into the relationship :\ women in this country have all the leverage :\

|I

on a lighter note im slightly intrigued by that new kindle fire hd

last December I started messin wit this shorty , we got drunk , had sex then dated, deaded her in April and she was tight, So I see her today and she says she pressing charges for rape :stoneface: 9 months after :smh:

Nah that ain't going down g...NO WAY... :wow: :smh:

She trying to get you nervous...

***** move man

:smh: *******
yea man she tryna ruin my life cause she cheated on her man wit me and now her life is bs, I don't even drink like that but she was the one who wanted to drink ever clear I never forced her to do anything I figured she was 18 she knew wat she wanted , got me feelin like Ross , she tryna hold me back cause I'm doin good 21, new job, graduate this year

bruh turn on HOLD ME BACK with the volume all the way up & i guarantee you will fell better afterwards

if not repeat the process

Back
Top Bottom