the thread about nothing...

alien.gif

"If it wasnt for rap Max would be in the street, or doin life in the can beatin my meat"

:smh:

I'm tight, b.

Went to two 24 hr Fitnesses w/in the same city & both those joints were so packed a papi couldn't get a pump in :smh:

Copped a $600 TV a couple of months ago.

Need a laptop for school in september. Lowkey want a macbook but the price tag compared to others
mean.gif

I'll probably end up buying a macbook anyway, been using my brother's and i really like the layout and ease to use.
You should get on twitter and follow "fatkiddeals" they had some good prices on MacBooks.

Reactions: jjs
What are you talking about? Pretty sure if the battery is dead, it always starts a new game each time you turn it on. His old team wouldn't be there.

Also, there are save state batteries in all of the old Pokemon cartridges (RBY and GSC).

I'm Pretty Sure That Was A Gen1 Game With Those Goofy Sprites. Gen 2 Had Night & Day Time & Some Other Feature That Led To The Game Needing To Be Battery Powered 24/7. When That Battery Goes Bad Then You Can't Save Anymore. Went Through This Last Year When I Found My Old Crystal

Might have scared off my potential wedding mc :lol:  Met w/ him last week and he found out there will be many police officers in attendance. He hasn't sent over the contract :rofl:

Stop hating man. Have you ever had a negative encounter with cops? Lol Cuz I know a lot of ppl who dislike cops have never had any encounter or interaction before and do it to be cool [emoji]127770[/emoji]

Stop hating man. Have you ever had a negative encounter with cops? Lol Cuz I know a lot of ppl who dislike cops have never had any encounter or interaction before and do it to be cool [emoji]127770[/emoji]

Yup i have. More than once.

Like i said

:lol: :smh: @ "to be cool" tho

Last edited:
Ya man my bad mans are middle eastern, muslim and grew up in a certain ends.

Ill change that.

Is this true :nerd:

puto-mix-400x400.jpg

Yeah that's what it's called
Yes. That is all too real. When I was with my ex, I was blown away at how many Spanish words there were in Tagalog. I remember when we were just talking and I was around her friends, I noticed they were talking about having visitors cause I heard visitas and when I heard the word for window I was like "[emoji]128064[/emoji] That's Spanish ***"

Yes. That is all too real. When I was with my ex, I was blown away at how many Spanish words there were in Tagalog. I remember when we were just talking and I was around her friends, I noticed they were talking about having visitors cause I heard visitas and when I heard the word for window I was like "[emoji]128064[/emoji] That's Spanish ***"

But do you eat "put0s"

Back
Top Bottom