the thread about nothing...

Waiting for a rapper to make a punchline outta this

How'd u make out getting rid of the smell
show us thé coins please
They're currently resting in some hot water with a non-abrasive cleaning product after I gave them a quick rinse to hopefully get rid of the smell they picked up from being in a wooden box in a very smelly house. Some are very dirty so I'm not sure how I should try to polish them up.

I still have to order them by country etc. so I'll take some pictures tomorrow or later this week. 

Is everything from college to work just a system? Everyone becomes clones of each other and works for the higher man? They are puppets being controlled by the puppeteer?

This is not the way I want my life to be for the next 40 years. I may disappoint my parents, and if my girlfriend doesn't support me, then I may lose her too. Is it unfair of me to find what I really want to do? Something that is different from the norm, the American standard...

Just a rant, but it sucks that my parents don't support me. Well, gotta do me and what I believe is best

Last edited:
show us thé coins please
This is the total content of the box I found:

To my surprise I also found this 1914 American coin

Others that stood out in preliminary examination (large picture warning if you open spoiler)

A lot of them are in pretty bad state though.
Medal, unsure of what it's given for but from what I can tell it has something to do with labor.

WW1 victory medal

WW1 commemorative medal:

Celebratory Belgian indepence coin

Belgian coin from 1902 in poor condition

A Dutch coin from 1894 in very poor condition

Napoleon Bonaparte coin, obviously in pretty poor condition as well

Not sure where this comes from, the other side says SHELL with the logo from the Shell oil company under it.

This looks French to me but could be from the French speaking part of Belgium too.

Whats more expensive, hospital or airport food?

I dunno but hospital food is THE worst food ive ever had.

Unless you talking about hospital cafeteria and not what they give patients

Last edited:
Wait, i thought the food from the cafeteria is same as what they give the patients?

No?

I dunno is it? Never ate at the cafeteria. You probably right it might be the same but the patients dont have a choice, at least i didnt last time i was there.

They gave me this "ice cream"... **** was orange and looked like shaving cream. The nurse was like how come you dont eat your ice cream? Im like what ice cream? Its been sitting there for half an hour and hasnt melted **** is shaving cream

Wait, i thought the food from the cafeteria is same as what they give the patients?

No?
Not over here at least. The food I ate in the cafeteria as an intern was a lot better than the trash I ate as a patient.

:lol: :lol: :lol: at the ice cream.

Damn bro what hospital you go to? Im over here choosin from the menu from my room like a boss

Think the food they feed to the patients have to be bland just so it doesnt effect ppl diet?

This is the total content of the box I found:

To my surprise I also found this 1914 American coin

Others that stood out in preliminary examination (large picture warning if you open spoiler)
A lot of them are in pretty bad state though.

Medal, unsure of what it's given for but from what I can tell it has something to do with labor.

WW1 victory medal

WW1 commemorative medal:

Celebratory Belgian indepence coin

Belgian coin from 1902 in poor condition

A Dutch coin from 1894 in very poor condition

Napoleon Bonaparte coin, obviously in pretty poor condition as well

Not sure where this comes from, the other side says SHELL with the logo from the Shell oil company under it.

This looks French to me but could be from the French speaking part of Belgium too.

well nice collection your going to end up keeping it or your going to part with it ? Any how which ever you choose nice collection sir

:lol: :lol: :lol: at the ice cream.

Damn bro what hospital you go to? Im over here choosin from the menu from my room like a boss

A good one actually :lol:. The best trauma unit in the city but i dunno food was straight trash. I didnt eat **** the 4days i was there. Had better meals in jail tbh

Why you in the hospital?

Last edited:
This nike live agent's name is "Duke Kenneth" . Got a 10% promo code, gonna get a pair of prod 9's while they're still on sale. Not a fan of the 10s, they look like church shoes

The hospital i go to just to eat is uc Davis l'an thé cafétéria food is si good i go there just to eat sounds wierd but nope discivered it wheni got sick its soo good and plenty of things ti choose from ly girl even loves it but yes its expensive.. But i say airport food is worse and lire expensive have you guys been to there gift shops !! Pfff worse

A good one actually :lol:. The best trauma unit in the city but i dunno food was straight trash. I didnt eat **** the 4days i was there. Had better meals in jail tbh

Why you in the hospital?

Jeez that sucks man

Wifey had our second kid :smile:

Back
Top Bottom