the thread about nothing...

Yeah, I thought I had plenty of patience when it came to shadow training, but I don't. 

There was one day, where I was training on how to complete specific email requests and the dude glanced over his phone and was looking at a gallery of shirtless dudes and their abs.|I

What you do outside of work is none of my business, but please, don't proceed to look at your phone when I'm putting in my time to help you succeed.

:lol: :lol: :x :x

This one kid kept asking me a question when I explained something..he was also asking me HR questions related to getting paid and I told my boss "this MF ain't sitting with me ever again"

People just don't read, but I understand that different people are different learner. Trainings don't hit everyone the same. I had an online training I had to complete for work last month. I read the email, followed instructions and completed 3 trainings online in 3 hours. I had 3 co workers complete ONE training in 3 hours because they didn't read the email. They called the IT desk to help them enroll in the online training, it was like listening to the 3 stooges.
And you're sitting there like...
All the time. I hate when they ask me questions too lol

People just don't read, but I understand that different people are different learner. Trainings don't hit everyone the same. I had an online training I had to complete for work last month. I read the email, followed instructions and completed 3 trainings online in 3 hours. I had 3 co workers complete ONE training in 3 hours because they didn't read the email. They called the IT desk to help them enroll in the online training, it was like listening to the 3 stooges.
one of the job reqs here are work had in the description "Will google things before asking questions"

I loved that 
laugh.gif

See I wait for replies like this. Ahat feel into this predicament. Now I'll move on from him to you. I'll study you and troll you to the best of my knowledge. Thank you for playing.

Shut up

Keep my name out your mouth

Last edited:
See I wait for replies like this. Ahat feel into this predicament. Now I'll move on from him to you. I'll study you and troll you to the best of my knowledge. Thank you for playing.

Get in line punk! You should be studying your arts
Instead of studying me
That's how you lost your first job punk
Now get in line, before you get your lil' thick *** tossed up!

Landed in sf about twenty minutes ago. Lol damn they make it pretty foolproof to get to my hotel. The NY infrastructure is not this noob friendly lol

You literally just walk straight to the dead end, hang a left and take one train :wow:

Last edited:
Lol they do online training at my job too. They always give us months to complete like ten trainings, and many employees still complete the training late.

The trainings are pretty time consuming if you read everything but I always skip straight to the questions. I do all my months training in an afternoon lol

U guys are talking about the annual compliance trainings right? They suck sooooo bad

we have all these security trainings sent to us constantly

and security routinely sends out fake phishing attempts 

Back
Top Bottom