the thread about nothing...

I have a book of a crapload of old stamps. I feel like there is money in it just don't know anyone who is an expert on stamps. 

I have a book of a crapload of old stamps. I feel like there is money in it just don't know anyone who is an expert on stamps. 

Same here. I know theres money in stamps but like you i dunno anything about it.

Coins and stamps are big money. I went to an antique shop once and i was looking at everything like i know theres gotta be stuff in here thats priced at like $5 thats probably worth $500 but i dunno anything but this stuff lol

Last edited:
alien.gif

Fozzy, I can't remember if Roka Akor is one of those spots you recommended bro, but that's where I'm choosing to eat tonight

Lmao. I've tried three different times to get my cousin up. First two times it's like he's sleep talking to me and goes back to snoring. The third time. He looks wide awake, makes eye contact with me, and gets up from bed. I'm like, are you down to head out now? He says yea and I make a twenty second bathroom break. I come back and he's back on the bed snoring his *** off

:rofl:

It's 5:50 in the afternoon sf time. Cmon breh :rofl: :rofl:

I can't be mad at this dude too much though. One of the most loyal dudes I know. Type I'm sure that would take a bullet for you or give you his kidney. But sometimes he's a character though :lol:

Last edited:
I just heard an In n Out opened in London.

And there's still no In n Out in ny

This is terrible! Who do I have to see to complain to?!?

Hood Adjacent is terrible. Like most new Comedy Central shows, I expect it to have a life of one to two seasons.

I assumed all hospitals were rich tbh lol

ROYGBiV ROYGBiV thanks man. You already know im down, not anytime soon tho lol

And 400$ on a dinner? Living the good life :pimp:
Most i spent was 200$ at a steakhouse in va

Back
Top Bottom