the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I think playing skyrim is a very productive way of spending my day off.
gotta hop on Oblivion, best elders scrolls imo

Last edited:
I've probably complained about this before in here, but people need to stop posting really vague statuses/tweets complaining about their lives and then flipping out when others comment or ask about it.

You're posting on SOCIAL media. :smh:

I've probably complained about this before in here, but people need to stop posting really vague statuses/tweets complaining about their lives and then flipping out when others comment or ask about it.

You're posting on SOCIAL media.
mean.gif
Yeah, people like that don't understand the concept. 

I have to say that the cro-nuts that are sold at Shoppers Grocery stores are legit.

Y'all start the day with your regular routine coffee? 
I start the day wishing I had a regular routine of making/drinking coffee.

But really, I only drink coffee in the morning if I'm really dragging my feet getting to work. Like today.

Last edited:
Dang, I thought coffee of some sort was everyone's morning ritual. I work in downtown, and everyday the coffee shops doing their thing. Lines everywhere. I got my usual black americano iced but I might be switching it up to hot just because

Went back to my dad's house to look for some additional paperwork regarding insurance etc. and found a box stashed away in some closet containing quite a few old coins from various countries and a few medals of some kind. Presumably belonging to my granddad. 2 World War 1 victory medals awarded to all who served in the military during the first world war and 1 other medal that appears to be a commemorative WW1 medal.

I'm not a huge history buff but it's pretty interesting to me nonetheless.

I only briefly had a look at the coins because they carried the awful cigar/alcohol and whatever else smell from the house but some of them looked very old. At least one of the French ones had emperor Napoleon on them.

Went back to my dad's house to look for some additional paperwork regarding insurance etc. and found a box stashed away in some closet containing quite a few old coins from various countries and a few medals of some kind. Presumably belonging to my granddad. 2 World War 1 victory medals awarded to all who served in the military during the first world war and 1 other medal that appears to be a commemorative WW1 medal.
I only briefly had a look at the coins because they carried the awful cigar/alcohol and whatever else smell from the house but some of them looked very old. At least one of the French ones had emperor Napoleon on them.

How'd u make out getting rid of the smell

You're posting on SOCIAL media. :smh:

Exactly!

Just saw the biggest spider I've ever seen outside of a zoo in my garage. It was easily the size of my hand

Legit never going back in there

Last edited:
show us thé coins please

Back
Top Bottom