the thread about nothing...

false alarm...

she aint coming... sent the nudies, doe... without me even asking...

not proud... but meh... yambs are yambs when you're thanksgiving plate is empty, knowumsaying?

Breaking Bad season 2. Season one was kinda boring it picked up though. 2 is ok so far. Kinda bored with it. I guess cause im comparing the similarities to Dexter. Are there any recent Black shows with a strong male leads?

elaborate?
welcome to the team though.

i have a hard time believing in religion. when the topic comes up i just roll my eyes and block out the conversation. especially when the witnesses come to me and try and give me pamphlets im just like stop forcing this down my throat. i look at the bible and just think its a bunch of stories. theres no proof of anything. a lot of things can be explained the religion cannot explain whatsoever. when some of my family goes to church (my mom sometimes when she isnt working, or my uncle who was a born again christian since 09 after he married a christian woman) i dont want to go. i find it boring honestly and a waste of time. religion does a lot of $%^@$# up things. people strapping bombs to themselves and killing others over it. theres so many religions out there and in their view, if you dont believe in that religion, then youre going to hell? makes no sense :smh:

i spoke to my uncle about it a little while ago and he said that hes had his doubts too and its nothing to be ashamed of. pretty much exactly what i just wrote above, he agreed to

Breaking Bad season 2. Season one was kinda boring it picked up though. 2 is ok so far. Kinda bored with it. I guess cause im comparing the similarities to Dexter. Are there any recent Black shows with a strong male leads?

luther. its not a black show, but the leading male actor is idris elba aka stringer bell. one of the best shows ive seen in a long time. why does being classified as a black show make a difference?

Last edited:
Man, Rihanna and Rita can get the D from me. Are they dimes? No. Are they smashable? Definitely. And lightskin has nothing to do with it on my part because I would easily smash a Tika Sumpter :evil: or a Keke Palmer....if they look good to me, I'm parking my piece in them wet folds.

Also, I got my A.P.C. dunks today :pimp:

@TroyD thats how it started for me basically. I know how you feel. remember, you can be vocal about your disbelief without being rude. I tell people handing out pamphlets and stuff that I don't believe, but I always thank them for trying and remain respectful no matter how forceful or annoying they become.

kill the fundies with kindness :lol: they get confused and angry.

guys I've had a great day. woke up, no work :smokin punished girlfran's yambinos, smoked, been eating good all day. bout to finish off whats in my grinder and vibe to some tunes. all chillwave/lo fi after my Max playlist.

Fam, I'm so close to graduating college, I can't even express how good it feels. (I hate my school btw)

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

i have a hard time believing in religion. when the topic comes up i just roll my eyes and block out the conversation. especially when the witnesses come to me and try and give me pamphlets im just like stop forcing this down my throat. i look at the bible and just think its a bunch of stories. theres no proof of anything. a lot of things can be explained the religion cannot explain whatsoever. when some of my family goes to church (my mom sometimes when she isnt working, or my uncle who was a born again christian since 09 after he married a christian woman) i dont want to go. i find it boring honestly and a waste of time. religion does a lot of $%^@$# up things. people strapping bombs to themselves and killing others over it. theres so many religions out there and in their view, if you dont believe in that religion, then youre going to hell? makes no sense
mean.gif

i spoke to my uncle about it a little while ago and he said that hes had his doubts too and its nothing to be ashamed of. pretty much exactly what i just wrote above, he agreed to
laugh.gif
 You dudes crack me up with this stuff.  So what do you believe in science where they tell you what the sun is made out of by looking at it.   You say you totally shut down when people talk to you about it.  Well maybe thats why you don't get it or understand it.  Imagine if you have the same attitude towards your school work you would be totally oblivious to the concept of math, reading, and science.  I'm not at all trying to convert or change your mind in anyway think how you want, but critique your thoughts and opinions before you go sharing with the world.  The bible is a bunch of stories on how people exercised their faith.  Don't pass judgment on something you've never really read or situations you have no clue about.  All that fighting in th middle east and else where is all politics and over oil, minerals, or just control/power.  Not religion.  Don't be one of those people that reads one sentence of a book and then trys to give input as if they read the whole book.  We have way to many of those people walking the earth as it is.  Seems to me you dudes have had  it way to easy, and have been living in a cushioned box created by your parents and God that you've taken for granted.  Instead of thanking God for your decent situations you guys s**t all over him.

:lol:  You dudes crack me up with this stuff.  So what do you believe in science where they tell you what the sun is made out of by looking at it.   You say you totally shut down when people talk to you about it.  Well maybe thats why you don't get it or understand it.  Imagine if you have the same attitude towards your school work you would be totally oblivious to the concept of math, reading, and science.  I'm not at all trying to convert or change your mind in anyway think how you want, but critique your thoughts and opinions before you go sharing with the world.  The bible is a bunch of stories on how people exercised their faith.  Don't pass judgment on something you've never really read or situations you have no clue about.  All that fighting in th middle east and else where is all politics and over oil, minerals, or just control/power.  Not religion.  Don't be one of those people that reads one sentence of a book and then trys to give input as if they read the whole book.  We have way to many of those people walking the earth as it is.  Seems to me you dudes have had  it way to easy, and have been living in a cushioned box created by your parents and God that you've taken for granted.  Instead of thanking God for your decent situations you guys s**t all over him.

god doesnt get me out of bed every morning and get my *** to work.

no offense, i thank me for my success. >D

god doesnt get me out of bed every morning and get my *** to work.
no offense, i thank me for my success.
grin.gif
You took advantage of your God given abilities and your God given opportunities, and made something of yourself.  Yes that was all you with a side of G to compliment you. 

You took advantage of your God given abilities and your God given opportunities, and made something of yourself.  Yes that was all you with a side of G to compliment you. 

im not a 6'5 athlete that runs a 4.3 and can dunk :lol:

i worked and refined my craft and improved my self by doing my job :lol:

im not an atheist by any measure, but im not into those whole blind faith thing either

i have a hard time believing in religion. when the topic comes up i just roll my eyes and block out the conversation. especially when the witnesses come to me and try and give me pamphlets im just like stop forcing this down my throat. i look at the bible and just think its a bunch of stories. theres no proof of anything. a lot of things can be explained the religion cannot explain whatsoever. when some of my family goes to church (my mom sometimes when she isnt working, or my uncle who was a born again christian since 09 after he married a christian woman) i dont want to go. i find it boring honestly and a waste of time. religion does a lot of $%^@$# up things. people strapping bombs to themselves and killing others over it. theres so many religions out there and in their view, if you dont believe in that religion, then youre going to hell? makes no sense :smh:

:lol:  You dudes crack me up with this stuff.  So what do you believe in science where they tell you what the sun is made out of by looking at it.   You say you totally shut down when people talk to you about it.  Well maybe thats why you don't get it or understand it.  Imagine if you have the same attitude towards your school work you would be totally oblivious to the concept of math, reading, and science.  I'm not at all trying to convert or change your mind in anyway think how you want, but critique your thoughts and opinions before you go sharing with the world.  The bible is a bunch of stories on how people exercised their faith.  Don't pass judgment on something you've never really read or situations you have no clue about.  All that fighting in th middle east and else where is all politics and over oil, minerals, or just control/power.  Not religion.  Don't be one of those people that reads one sentence of a book and then trys to give input as if they read the whole book.  We have way to many of those people walking the earth as it is.  Seems to me you dudes have had  it way to easy, and have been living in a cushioned box created by your parents and God that you've taken for granted.  Instead of thanking God for your decent situations you guys s**t all over him.

this is what the hell I was talking about >D dude didnt ask you to analyze his beliefs or lack of. we dont all subscribe to your religion or give a **** about your God dude. save that **** for when Putty's suspension is over.

lol @ the sack being in that pic up there.

Wen it comes to your life  it's your choice you decide who you want to be and where you want to go.  That goes for everyone.  So that non sense about there is no God because someone chose to commit a terrible act is silly.  The bible has the word "choice" and "choose" all through it 

My basic problem I had with Christianity was what made ME so special and lucky to be blessed by God? 

The countless people in third world countries living without food, water, homes.. who have to live through wars, famines, civil unrest... who would never for a day experience the luxury of my modern life that I was just born into... what makes ME deserve it while countless others suffer on a daily basis. I've studied the bible.. I went to a Christian school for 3 years.. I probably questioned and researched more things in a short time than most of my classmates throughout their lives. And I couldn't understand why so many would have to suffer.. and then if those didn't accept God into their lives THEN they go to hell for eternity?

Just for the record, I don't want to get into a religious debate.. I've done my best to avoid those in my NT tenure. It's for the birds

Last edited:
My basic problem I had with Christianity was what made ME so special and lucky to be blessed by God? 

The countless people in third world countries living without food, water, homes.. who have to live through wars, famines, civil unrest... who would never for a day experience the luxury of my modern life that I was just born into... what makes ME deserve it while countless others suffer on a daily basis. I've studied the bible.. I went to a Christian school for 3 years.. I probably questioned and researched more things in a short time than most of my classmates throughout their lives. And I couldn't understand why so many would have to suffer.. and then if those didn't accept God into their lives THEN they go to hell for eternity?

Just for the record, I don't want to get into a religious debate.. I've done my best to avoid those in my NT tenure. It's for the birds

lets move on

knicks are trash :nerd:

because god blesses america and no place else..

George-bush-dance.gif

that dude up there is exactly the reason why people become atheists, always talking non-sense... just shut-up

and let people live their lives however the hell they want to.

Back
Top Bottom