the thread about nothing...

DEGAtIFXYAAZdUp.jpg

Philadelphia celebrates inaugural Kevin Hart Day with mural dedication 

a couple of weeks ago my friend hosted a kickback at her apt and by the end of the night it was just her and i and we were drinking which eventually led to us hooking up and it happened twice again. Now she's been trying to hit me with the "what are we"  dont want to break kher heart but im not trying to be with her :smh:  :frown:  

Does she cook? #NTThick too?

2zznq7q.jpg

cleaner? he using his right hand too :smh:

Ya think about it, you wash your hands more often than you wash utensils. You take plastic utensils from a take out spot, how you know they clean? Same thing at a restaurant.

What about his right hand?

Kevin hart really ain't that funny IMO

I appreciate his joke-scenario set up before he delivers the actual joke

Dude spends like 5 minutes building up a backstory and rolls with like 4-5 jokes off of that one story :lol:

cleaner? he using his right hand too :smh:

Ya think about it, you wash your hands more often than you wash utensils. You take plastic utensils from a take out spot, how you know they clean? Same thing at a restaurant.

What about his right hand?

I guess but most people I see leaving the bathroom will turn off the faucet using their hand and also open the door with their hand , most people don't even wash their hands.

I'm right handed and do everything with my right so I'll eat with my left if I'm eating with my hands.

I guess but most people I see leaving the bathroom will turn off the faucet using their hand and also open the door with their hand , most people don't even wash their hands.

I'm right handed and do everything with my right so I'll eat with my left if I'm eating with my hands.

True, guess i was speaking more on eating at home.

Come right or get left.

Lol NYers walk before they get the walk sign. A lot of times they walk with their heads down and may not even look both ways. SFers I notice obey the walk sign to the letter. There could be no cars on the road and they won't walk unless they get the sign lol

Grab a few beers with my colleagues.

2 of them are chill but the two others can be so cringe when they start talking nonsens.

I appreciate his joke-scenario set up before he delivers the actual joke

Dude spends like 5 minutes building up a backstory and rolls with like 4-5 jokes off of that one story
laugh.gif
This reminds me of something I've thought about recently. A lot of comedians are story tellers rather than real comedians. 99% of the stories that they tell are not true. So if you think about it, they're getting paid a lot of money to tell fake funny stories. A lot of people can do that. 

Lol NYers walk before they get the walk sign. A lot of times they walk with their heads down and may not even look both ways. SFers I notice obey the walk sign to the letter. There could be no cars on the road and they won't walk unless they get the sign lol

NYers walk really fast

pet peeve of mine

Back
Top Bottom