pimp.gif

gonna give the pink/pink to the gf since blk/pink was gone

edited... didnt kno i had tha loud in the pic
laugh.gif
Got my Team Mailyah bands
pimp.gif

gonna give the pink/pink to the gf since blk/pink was gone

thanks again bro bro

why aren't these the same pic? is that a bag of weed?
roll.gif

Lmfao

And kill that religion joint, y'all gonna end this thread

false alarm...
she aint coming... sent the nudies, doe... without me even asking...
not proud... but meh... yambs are yambs when you're thanksgiving plate is empty, knowumsaying?

:lol: truer words have never been spoken

im not a 6'5 athlete that runs a 4.3 and can dunk
laugh.gif

i worked and refined my craft and improved my self by doing my job
laugh.gif

im not an atheist by any measure, but im not into those whole blind faith thing either
Ability is mental as well as physical. 

Having faith in something you want to happen is not blind.   
this is what the hell I was talking about
grin.gif
dude didn't ask you to analyze his beliefs or lack of. we dont all subscribe to your religion or give a **** about your God dude. save that **** for when Putty's suspension is over.
lol @ the sack being in that pic up there.
indifferent.gif
Whats wrong with you.  Are you getting upset because I've shaken up your beliefs

Yep, you nailed it. You've shaken him to his very foundation.

He's probably a complete wreck right now.. what with having his beliefs shattered by the likes of you.

I know this is sampled from another song but I just can't put my finger on it and it's killing me. Help me!

Anyone have a movie they'd like to recommend? Something of recent, please - Thanks.
I just watched Carnage it was kind of dull in the beginning then it picked up a bit kind of funny.

Bernie was cool I don't know what was weirder the movie all together or the fact that it's a true story

im not a 6'5 athlete that runs a 4.3 and can dunk :lol:

i worked and refined my craft and improved my self by doing my job :lol:

im not an atheist by any measure, but im not into those whole blind faith thing either
Ability is mental as well as physical. 
Having faith in something you want to happen is not blind.   

this is what the hell I was talking about >D dude didn't ask you to analyze his beliefs or lack of. we dont all subscribe to your religion or give a **** about your God dude. save that **** for when Putty's suspension is over.

lol @ the sack being in that pic up there.
:stoneface: Whats wrong with you.  Are you getting upset because I've shaken up your beliefs

i07gL33d0jO70.gif

put me on to some of that lo-fi brah..

got you momentarily. I'm starting off recommending every Beach House album though. saw the indie thread for the first time today.... my ears love me more than usual tonight.

Back
Top Bottom