the thread about nothing...

I'm petsitting my nephew's Chihuahua puppy. I also have an adult German Shepard about ten or more times the size of the puppy.

My dog (Shepard) wont let the puppy even get near me.

When alone, the dogs don't play because of the size differences - my dog's paw is the size of the puppy's head.

:lol:

Anyone have a movie they'd like to recommend? Something of recent, please - Thanks.

that's why i love NT... because we all have numerous things in common.

that's something that's hard to accomplish even with people that you know in real life.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

passion pit is the ****.

I'm petsitting my nephew's Chihuahua puppy. I also have an adult German Shepard about ten or more times the size of the puppy.

My dog (Shepard) wont let the puppy even get near me.

When alone, the dogs don't play because of the size differences - my dog's paw is the size of the puppy's head.

:lol:

My moms yorkie gets tossed when she goes in the backyard with my two pits but she holds her own

I just saw a meme on facebook of some Indian girl and then I did a double take because I realized I saw her naked pics floating around somewhere online. 

that's why i love NT... because we all have numerous things in common.

that's something that's hard to accomplish even with people that you know in real life.

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

passion pit is the ****.

this, I notice it more now than I did before.

coco you're a Division fan too :smokin Ian left us way too early. dude had so much untapped potential, he's like if Connor Oberst wasn't a whiny *** *****.

I remember when I first realized that Boost anthem actually had a complete version. joint is so hard.

i honestly wanna call her just to see how shes doing, no intentions, no sub plots, nothing like that, cause i still care and just wanna make sure shes alright.

unfortunately though that isnt possible, oh wells.

no idea :lol:

i go back and look at them an i guess some of it is funny and some of it is real

plus some is from sports and training so i guess i know what im talking about :pimp:

-Can't sleep for the life of me

-Feeling like crap for the past few days

-od'ed on 50 cent wing night at buffalo wild wings

-got like 5 bug bites this week 
mean.gif

-been eating like crap for the past week 

-lost my remote and don't feel like getting up to change the channel, so the tony little exercise infomercial is it for me

-thinking about a day trip to memphis

-can't wait for a trip back home, need some Ny/Nj before holiday mode kick's in at work

-can't wait till this election is over.  The more I realize that politics are b.s., the more I just get angry

-I learn the hard way, way too much.

-October is going to be a good month, kicking stuff in to gear

long post, havent been on in a min, had to get some stuff off of my chest

-

Back
Top Bottom