the thread about nothing...

I ******g hate birds. Annoying as **** and ****. I'm talking bout actual birds.

Went to bed at like 3. *************, think they're crows, start cawing and **** at 5 am. Sounds like they're damn 100000 of them outside and ****. They stopped at 7, got class in like two hours though. **** you birds. **** you.

Get a cat, problem solved. Your welcome .

As I'm walking into work, a dude walks by me in the exact same polo as me.

Na'an dambz given, doe. I rocked it better. :pimp:

1271683795_2.jpg
Still, :smokin
Met these twins at school last week, don't think my prowess is enough to get both boxes tho..

Went to bed at like 3. *************, think they're crows, start cawing and **** at 5 am. Sounds like they're damn 100000 of them outside and ****. They stopped at 7, got class in like two hours though. **** you birds. **** you.

Get a cat, problem solved. Your welcome .

Naw man, they all on the telephone like and ****, and up in the trees. God damn crow army and ****.

I also have a strong dislike for most creatures of the avian variety.

Except penguins they're the coolest animal on earth

Just watched season premiere of "Last Resort." It was pretty good. I think I'll give it a try if I can remember, can't watch the next episode for like 3 weeks.

I always found the whole "I didn't mean what I said, I was just mad" thing to be one of the biggest cop outs ever. You know what you said and you know what it means, whether its ignorant or hurtful or whatever category you can fall into. It's immature in my opinion.

..'All Girls' Tire Shop Thriving in Texas
By CHRISTINA NG | Good Morning America – 22 hours ago

....At first look, Treds Tire and Wheel in San Antonio seems familiar. Stacks of tires surround busy workers doing repairs, rotations and fixing flats. But a closer look reveals some unusual details.

The tire jack is pink, the tools have polka dots, and all of the employees are women.

"I'm a strong believer that women can do things that men can do," Andrea Rodriguez, the manager, told ABCNews.com. "I have four brothers so I was raised with that mentality. I can do things that my brothers could do."

Rodriguez is 19. When her family told her they wanted to open a tire shop in a building where several consecutive tire businesses had failed, she asked her mother, "Why not make it different and make it all girls?"

"She started getting on Facebook to recruit some people and put in ads and there was a lot of female applicants that wanted to do it and didn't mind the work," said Rodriguez's mother, Margaret.

"We didn't paint a pretty picture," she said. "It's a man's job -- dirty, tiring. There's nothing easy about it."

The applications poured in and the shop now employs six women and a female intern from a local college.

Margaret Rodriguez said that the clients are a good mix of men and women. She said most people are excited about the shop and supportive, but there are some detractors. She said some have said the women should not be doing a man's job and that they should be in the kitchen "making sandwiches," but the negativity makes the women work harder.

"We just think it's funny, but, actually, it gives us more willpower and incentive to keep going."

One of Andrea Rodriguez's brothers trained her and she now runs the business. She plans on going to school to become a dentist, but is working at the shop full-time for now.

She said she does not aim to be a role model, but hopes that she can help change people's stereotypes about women.

"Everyone has their own opinions about women doing a man's job -- if it's even a man's job," she said. "We have women doing it."

The shop has been open for seven months and Margaret Rodriguez said that business is thriving.

"For us, it was like a miracle," she said. "We're very fortunate."

another nice article on yahoo.......

if i was close id def be a customer

..'All Girls' Tire Shop Thriving in Texas
By CHRISTINA NG | Good Morning America – 22 hours ago

....At first look, Treds Tire and Wheel in San Antonio seems familiar. Stacks of tires surround busy workers doing repairs, rotations and fixing flats. But a closer look reveals some unusual details.

The tire jack is pink, the tools have polka dots, and all of the employees are women.

"I'm a strong believer that women can do things that men can do," Andrea Rodriguez, the manager, told ABCNews.com. "I have four brothers so I was raised with that mentality. I can do things that my brothers could do."

Rodriguez is 19. When her family told her they wanted to open a tire shop in a building where several consecutive tire businesses had failed, she asked her mother, "Why not make it different and make it all girls?"

"She started getting on Facebook to recruit some people and put in ads and there was a lot of female applicants that wanted to do it and didn't mind the work," said Rodriguez's mother, Margaret.

"We didn't paint a pretty picture," she said. "It's a man's job -- dirty, tiring. There's nothing easy about it."

The applications poured in and the shop now employs six women and a female intern from a local college.

Margaret Rodriguez said that the clients are a good mix of men and women. She said most people are excited about the shop and supportive, but there are some detractors. She said some have said the women should not be doing a man's job and that they should be in the kitchen "making sandwiches," but the negativity makes the women work harder.

"We just think it's funny, but, actually, it gives us more willpower and incentive to keep going."

One of Andrea Rodriguez's brothers trained her and she now runs the business. She plans on going to school to become a dentist, but is working at the shop full-time for now.

She said she does not aim to be a role model, but hopes that she can help change people's stereotypes about women.

"Everyone has their own opinions about women doing a man's job -- if it's even a man's job," she said. "We have women doing it."

The shop has been open for seven months and Margaret Rodriguez said that business is thriving.

"For us, it was like a miracle," she said. "We're very fortunate."

another nice article on yahoo.......

if i was close id def be a customer

If the females are decent looking it's not that big a stretch they are succeeding

I never saw a wild thing
sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
without ever having felt sorry for itself.

-- DH Lawrence

:smokin

yall have a great day

I need some advice. I sold my 2000 concords on Ebay just recently for $180 (dude got a steal IMO). They are super duper clean and in great shape...have only been worn a couple times, the only imperfection was the yellowed sole. Recently, idk how, I came home and there was a small scuff on the patent leather, that the buyer doesnt know about. I'm thinking of just refunding him like $20 for it, or should I just try to polish out the scuff? I want to be honest about it forreal, I'm not a grimey type of dude

I need some advice. I sold my 2000 concords on Ebay just recently for $180 (dude got a steal IMO). They are super duper clean and in great shape...have only been worn a couple times, the only imperfection was the yellowed sole. Recently, idk how, I came home and there was a small scuff on the patent leather, that the buyer doesnt know about. I'm thinking of just refunding him like $20 for it, or should I just try to polish out the scuff? I want to be honest about it forreal, I'm not a grimey type of dude

Say your house burned down and put them up for $300 BIN

let em know & send them out with a $20 in the box

Back
Top Bottom