the thread about nothing...

That Range Rover looks terrible.
I still believe without a doubt that the Yankees will win the AL East.
:pimp: to that Cam video, bought that cd when it came out.
I'm watching The Newsroom on HBOGO.
I'll probably watch a couple more episodes before the day is over.

Last edited:

Man Memphis 10 and Texarcan kept it straight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
back in the day

like teddy p trick you betta let it go...first time i heard pimps was my freshman year in college..the song is so soulful..i dont even feel right bumpin it in the whip Im not about that life..everytime I do I always get looks from old heads and chicks lol either they are shaking their head or they like yea ***** lol

1500th post I feel good NT..matter of fact Im not going to post for a while and keep it here

khaki 514's are the truth

Last edited:
Just trimmed up the beard after like a month and a half :pimp: Was starting to look like a bum :x Saved money and it feelsgoodman.

Anybody got any tutorial's on adjusting clipper blades? I swear it is impossible to set t outliners right without them cutting you :x

Am I the only one who automatically deletes all pregnant girls off of facebook. Babies are cool and all, but I dont feel like seeing 9 months of nasty stomach pictures and statuses about how your baby daddy aint **** even thought you let him nut in you a few weeks earlier.....oh well

Just trimmed up the beard after like a month and a half :pimp: Was starting to look like a bum :x Saved money and it feelsgoodman.

Anybody got any tutorial's on adjusting clipper blades? I swear it is impossible to set t outliners right without them cutting you :x

I'm doing this tomorrow :lol: It's tough trying to grow a beard and stay neat-looking all while your facial hair grows really fast at the same time.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who automatically deletes all pregnant girls off of facebook. Babies are cool and all, but I dont feel like seeing 9 months of nasty stomach pictures and statuses about how your baby daddy aint **** even thought you let him nut in you a few weeks earlier.....oh well
I don't add people I don't know (with the exception of like 3 fly hizzoes) and if they annoy me, I just turn their notifications off from my feed

but

before that option, annoying people were getting deleted left and right

Last edited:

I'm doing this tomorrow :lol: It's tough trying to grow a beard and stay neat-looking all while your facial hair grows really fast at the same time.

Nah i go YOLO mode, if I can pull females like this :pimp: :pimp: right now sitting in the office with the Cast Away X Tom Hanks beard in a rugby and chinos

older women love that scruffy look

and when you shave, it's a chance to have a great 2nd impression, have the chicks that ignored you goin :wow:

**** t-mobile man real ****. Yesterday my sidekick 4g started to do this process where its starts up and turns off automatically and contiues to cycle to the point where that **** dont even turn on fully,its now 230 it has been doing this for a good 24hours now. I call up tmobile let them no whats up they give me a number to call and so on (yall kno how that process is). So now i call the number they give me to file a claim, i go file a claim to get a new one. Now i have insurance and all so i thoguht i would be set, BUT no since i have the slightest crack in my phone there asking for $130 for a brand new phone to get shipped. Which i dont understand because when my phone was working the cracked screen had nothing to do with it, it seems like its a malware function in the phone itsself. So why should i have to put out 130 ? i kno thats how they get ya but ill never understand its not my fault its not working its the phone or it should be on the company. 

Nters is there anyway to get around me paying that 130? also why should i have to pay my phone bill when i dont have a working phone for this month unless i put that 130 to get a new one? Im ****** heated in work right now its sucks without having a damn phone i feel like blowing up every t-mobile store in my area

**** t-mobile man real ****. Yesterday my sidekick 4g started to do this process where its starts up and turns off automatically and contiues to cycle to the point where that **** dont even turn on fully,its now 230 it has been doing this for a good 24hours now. I call up tmobile let them no whats up they give me a number to call and so on (yall kno how that process is). So now i call the number they give me to file a claim, i go file a claim to get a new one. Now i have insurance and all so i thoguht i would be set, BUT no since i have the slightest crack in my phone there asking for $130 for a brand new phone to get shipped. Which i dont understand because when my phone was working the cracked screen had nothing to do with it, it seems like its a malware function in the phone itsself. So why should i have to put out 130 ? i kno thats how they get ya but ill never understand its not my fault its not working its the phone or it should be on the company. 

Nters is there anyway to get around me paying that 130? also why should i have to pay my phone bill when i dont have a working phone for this month unless i put that 130 to get a new one? Im ****** heated in work right now its sucks without having a damn phone i feel like blowing up every t-mobile store in my area

Stopped reading at Sidekick

used to work for asurion, is that your deductible? 130?
if so, its either that or cop new phn

Man I just let these two ride for the third time, and...WWWOOO  WOO
pimp.gif
....got me ready to go pick up some of that top shelf  black can 211 and really get it on

the funkiest calab out IMO

This was the gas right here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom