the thread about nothing...

IMG_20171009_184046.jpg

not leaving anything out, we were talking like normal than a few days into the trip she says she cant talk much becuase they are ding a bunch of events, but then she doesnt talk to me when she gets home/ only is talking to me is when i hit her up. I really feel like she met someone out there or had something lined up.
Talk to her *** when she get home bro.. If it needs be deaded then dead it....

Just finished watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and man, that movie got me in the feels at the end. Brad Pitt played that role so well, the movie itself had its moments that made you feel happy and others that were like “Damn, that’s tough to go through”.Definitely a movie I’d recommend.
Top 10 movie of all time.

Reactions: God
wow i think i got banned from the star wars thread for dissing an actress from the movie

illmatic34 man i tell ya

illmatic34 smh

this ***** done called me disgusting like i just catcalled him on the street or something :lol:

Last edited:
star wars is trash.
lame how it's acceptable now, back in Beh's day you were a dweeb for messing with it.

NT gives some solid relationship advice at times. It just spirals when people give too much detail...then some one ends up finding the significant other on social media posting pics and spamming them on facebook.

But survice level advice is always solid.

Super tired today. Finally got my MRI scheduled for friday. I honestly just need to know whats wrong. I swear its a sports hernia. Been 3 weeks now and its still the same amount of pain.

Back
Top Bottom