the thread about nothing...

not even sure man once they said i gotta pay that 130 for them to ship me a new one i honestly hung up, cause i wasnt trying to hear that BS for something i didnt do. Hopefully a family member or friend of mines has an extra t-mobile phone i can borrow for the time being

but thanks though man appreciate it

Last edited:
ey pizzo i sent you a trade in the league about nothin, b.

i got like 4 other offers but i sent u the simplest one. lemme know whats good, I'm trying to make moves

^that iphone vid man...

so the 5 is what should've dropped last year, but since its apple they can split it into two releases and come up twice

Last edited:
I dedicate this one to all these women trouble threads lately

This right here had the neighboors up in arms, and T Rock had no business on here....  4 12's is the only way this should be heard
smokin.gif

Alright I'm done...felt good tho took me back...

FYI gentlemen, it's NEVER the space between her legs that matter the most. It's the space between her ears....

ey pizzo i sent you a trade in the league about nothin, b.

i got like 4 other offers but i sent u the simplest one. lemme know whats good, I'm trying to make moves

^that iphone vid man...

so the 5 is what should've dropped last year, but since its apple they can split it into two releases and come up twice
**** it ima accept it homie i gotcha even though I HATE MILES AUSTIN, had em lastyear and he got hurt in my money league

Last edited:
eff it im growing my first beard this winter..I kinda want to start now..my supervisor at work hasnt shaved his mustace since the 70's only trimmed it he claims..I believe it too his mustache ends on his neck no lie its a handlebar times 3

didnt see a reply to this

can I play **** off this harddrive on my ps3?

if so, how? :nerd:

do you mean pr0n? if so pm me i think we could get banned for talking about it openly

nah, wait...well ok.....naaaaaaaah.

im sayin just to hook it up for movies, music, etc. thats on the drive. can I download it to the 3?

yes..its easiest from a jump drive or a micro sd if you have the old ps3 with the card slots

Last edited:
@Jermaine crew socks for hoopin low socks for chillin..you dont wanna look like everyone else with crew socks snapbacks and some diamond supply tee

that server from my job who wants the d is coming over tonight. she told me she wanted me to hit so we'll see what goes down.

that server from my job who wants the d is coming over tonight. she told me she wanted me to hit so we'll see what goes down.
I bet $1000 that....

hold on

... you hit it

ol pre humble brag lookin post 8)
congrats on da yambghz by the way

Last edited:
nah, someone from here told me to keep him updated. she came over before and we both just got super drunk and passed out. :lol: then she went to ny for the week but i laid it out to her i just wanted to chill and smash and she was with it.

Back
Top Bottom