the thread about nothing...

:evil:

wot

How do you quote multiple post? I can not figure this **** out for the life of me. When ever I see a post that has 2 or 3 people quoting I hit 'multi' and 'quote' or 'reply' and it only brings up the last persons reply

coco...that only happens when you type inside the quote bracket, I think.

edit: i thought wrong..

iHeart....hit multi in all but the last quotes you want to use, in the last one just hit quote and you should be straight

edit: i'm pretty sure this is right though

Last edited:
had a crazy dream that i could not see light i thought electricity was down but my fan was still working so ilooked at my phone and the screen wouldnt turn on it was wierd i was in a world of darkness

So me, my girl, and 8 of our friends were going to get a table at a club in DC to celebrate her moving down here (if anyone of you follow my posts in here, yes, my ex-gf did move down here, and yes, my ex-gf is living with me currently, so might as well call her my girl instead of ex for now). However, some of the people bailed, and, my girl has work tomorrow so didn't want to be out too late. So instead of paying a communal $500 for 3 bottles (which would've been fine with 10 people and a table until 2 or 3) we decided to pregame hard starting at 8 with our own bottles then go out for a little bit.
Now, I usually drink Hennessy, but I want to get something that everyone will enjoy. I want to go a different route than the usual Patron, Grey Goose, etc... so that the night will be memorable. Thinking about some champagne possibly too. $150 budget...suggestions?

Where in DC did you try and get the table at?

Marketing 101....proof that sex appeal sells. Wendys tried to go another way initially. They probably paid $3 million dollars to some research company that told them that more attractive women in ads are more productive and they got rid of Dave's real daughter.

:smh:

tumblr_m8myy8BL1u1qciljio1_500.gif

:evil:

Last edited:
it seems that i cant upload a video to youtube on my iphone. Is youtube doing maintenance? Never had this problem before

the friends and family code doesn't even work for the premium timbs.. 
mean.gif

i might just have to get the basics.. what exactly is the difference other than the double sole?

the friends and family code doesn't even work for the premium timbs.. 
mean.gif

i might just have to get the basics.. what exactly is the difference other than the double sole?

One you can get into the club with, the other one no.

random stupid question for iphone 4s owners.

how good is the multitasking on the 4s?
how many web browser tabs can one have open (tabs with actual web pages loaded) while using the ipod app or the pandora app?

plz respond.

Back
Top Bottom